Chapter 18

~Time skip: 2 weeks~

I ate my lunch as I watched a really intense and suspenseful scene of a movie. "Don't do it...no...!" I mentally face palmed as it was obvious they'd die if they moved. The movie ended and I felt like rewatching it. "Keonhee, could you come and help me?" I didn't feel like doing anything. I dragged myself out of bed and went to see what Hwanwoong needed help with.

"Why didn't you ask someone else?" "No one else is here." "Wait, really?" "They all left for separate schedules early this morning. I thought you knew this." This only further proved how much I pay attention to things. "Anyway, we have things to do later, so we need to do this now." "But, why this?" "Why not?" I was tired and really not in the mood for waiting around for food. He smeared batter on my face then chuckled. "Why so serious?" I smeared some on his face in turn and worried a batter war would soon ensue. "Let's finish the original task first then we can use the leftovers." "Smart."

I peered into the over once more as the smell was intoxicating. "'Why this?' You're more excited than I am." "Who doesn't love sweets?" I wasn't going to lie and say I didn't enjoy working on them with him. They do say baking and cooking are great bonding experiences. "These are just for us, got it?" "Aye, aye captain." I looked back at Hwanwoong who seemed to be thinking deeply about something. "What's up Hwan-ah?" "Nothing..." I moved closer to him and he started looking everywhere but at me. "Are you hiding something?" I leaned in closer and he naturally leaned back. "No...can you please back up?" "What if I like it like this?" "Hyung..." I couldn't help but laugh as I backed away. He was really cute when he becomes flustered.

I happily bit into a cupcake that Hwanwoong fed me and once more savored every bite. "I feel a bit bad for not saving some for the others, but it's not like they'll know since we got rid of the evidence." "Right." I watched as he took a bite out of the spot I had just bit. "That's technically an indirect kiss...Why am I thinking about this?" I shook my head then busied myself on my phone. I needed to get my mind off of it and off of him. "Do you want the last one?" "You can eat it." I moved to my room then climbed up.

ㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃㅃ

I had thought the others would be with us, but it turned out to just be us two. The staff straightened my tie then sent me over to makeup. "Ready to be featured in a popular magazine?" "No." It was the honest truth. I was afraid of messing up and causing it to run longer than necessary. Or having to hang back to retake photos because my pose was slightly off. I felt a hand on top of mine then saw it belonged to Hwanwoong. "Relax. I'll be with you, so I can guide you a bit. And it's not like it's our first time." I really felt reassured by his words and didn't know how bad I needed to hear them then.

"These are fabulous! You two are the perfect pair." We bowed in thanks then Hwanwoong nudged my side. "Wasn't so bad now was it?" I nudged him back and felt myself smiling. "You were right." "Now lets go out to eat to celebrate. If they let us." We walked over to our manager in hopes of convincing her to let us go out to eat. She eventually caved and we happily cheered.