Chapter 6

~Time skip: 2 months~

I woke up and saw that I had slept in. "Oh no..." I quickly got up and made my way to the kitchen, only to see Hwanwoong washing dishes. "You're up." "And you're washing dishes. That's unusual." He ignored my last remark then turned around. I walked over then ruffled his hair. "Go eat. I managed to save you some." "Thank you, Hwan-ah." I gave him a tight hug before going over to go eat.

I entered the building with Hwanwoong and greeted the workers as we walked to the elevator. "You think Youngjo will be mad?" "I say annoyed." We lightly laughed then exited the elevator as it had stopped on our floor.

"Keon, what were you doing up so late that you slept in?" The funny thing was, that I hadn't done anything. "I went to sleep at my usual time. You can ask Seoho." Seoho nodded then went back to mirroring moves. "Well, don't let it happen again. We have to make sure everything is perfect." I nodded then walked away to start stretching. Hwanwoong joined me not too long after and we helped each other stretch.

"Keonhee hyung, why are your moves sluggish? You can't say that you're tired since you came in later." "Sorry." I sighed internally as Hwanwoong had been picking on me the most the entire time. I figured it was because I came late, but I considered it a bit much just for being late. We were granted a break and I took the opportunity to go and get everyone drinks. "I'll come with you." "Do you even know where I'm going?" "As long as you're there I'm sure it'll be fine." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Geonhak..." "What? I'm sure everyone in this company knows by now." "Still, it's a bit embarrassing..."

Geonhak ended up carrying the drinks back and denied my offer to carry them each time. "So you brought Geonhak along so he could carry them for you?" "No, that's-" "It wasn't his idea, it was mine. Now here." They all walked off with their drinks and sat in different spots. "I could've-" "Don't worry about it, just enjoy your drink." I smiled then sipped on my drink. I looked around and saw Hwanwoong posing with Xion in one of the corners. "He's never like that with me..." I felt Geonhak hug me from behind then told me to look up. He took a few pictures then went back to his phone. "Um-" "Can we talk later? I have something important to do." He stood up and walked out of the room.

Practice had started up again and Geonhak had come back just as we were about to start. The day quickly flew by and was covered by the night. "Is anyone planning to stay late?" I raised my hand and saw that no one else was. "Alright. We'll go on ahead." They all walked towards the door, except Geonhak. "Just come back with us. Staying later to practice won't help you improve all that much. And it'll affect your health which would cause you to hold everyone back if you're missing." He wasn't wrong, but I wanted to work more on what I made mistakes on.

"If you really want to stay, then go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you." He soon left the room and I no longer had the motivation to practice. "Maybe I should go with them." I quickly grabbed my things and hurried after them. I caught up to Seoho who happened to be in the back. "Changed your mind that quickly?" "Yeah. I didn't want to practice without motivation. It's basically giving half baked effort."

He nodded then looked at me. "Is everything okay with you two? Just curious." "Yeah. Everything is fine." It wasn't a lie. I honestly felt things were pretty much the way it's always been. I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me towards them. "I'm glad that you changed your mind." He kissed my forehead and held me close.