1 》Life 《

What do you want to do if life does not meet your expectations? What If all you ever wanted was just a quiet life where you would feel safe and secure? Just a normal life, college, friends maybe a party here and there. As already said, a normal life for your age. It's hard to look reality in the eye when all you want is a bubble of soap just about to burst. With every single day you wake up, it seems like you are further from your dream. With every single day you have to see the reality in the eye.

With heavy lids still on, you feel the sun shine through your window at you. With light movements, you are looking for your blanket to hide your face in it. Slightly tense, your hand finally found the blanket and you put it on your face. the cold of the blanket embraces your face and a small smile of contentment formed on your lips.

Just when you were about to return to the lamplight of dreams, reality called you back. Rather said your cellphone did it.

With your hand you peeked through the blanked to the nightstand besjde your bed, and tried to reach your phone that doesn't want to stop ringing. A heavy sigh escaped your lips once you saw the id from the caller. " Hello?" Your raspy morning voice filled your throat and escaped as you picked up the call. Clearing you throat you spoke again." Hello?"

Finnaly the voice of the caller hit your ears through the phone. You hated this voice, you hated the caller, because you knew that you peaceful sleep was destroyed and also a knew a new order was due.

"Morning, I will go straight to the point, you have to deliver today." Rolling your eyes you pulled the blanked from your face and sit up. Rubbing your eyes with your free hand you then dropped it on the sliky fabric that covered your lap. It was hard to get used to the light that shone through the window into your room.

"Brooklyn Avenue. "The dark, smoky voice in the handset spoke to you. It was always the same, a phone call, and you had to get ready. Hateful to yourself for what you became, you could not ostracize anyone else for doing so, it was your choice to survive in this cruel world as a nineteen-year-old, by day a dealer by night stripper. And what that what possibly was in between of those rolls, if at all, could you say yourself?

Days passed like a flight and you had already forgotten Growing up in a home of no one needed, you had to leave the well-known environment at the age of 18, and take charge of your own life. So what was left to you after many Job cancellations, than just this way to go.

"okay, I got it. Make me in 30 minutes on the way. "Echoed your voice in your room, well to hear for your so-called boss and for yourself. With heavy steps you took your body to the bathroom door, after the call was finished Like every day you had to go through your everyday rutine - slowly you felt like a robot programmed only for a few things, in your case, drugging and with a false smile and seductive look, driving the mens crazy to gain more money.

With a boring expression you look at yourself in the mirror. "Am I still able to save?" You asked yourself, as you leaned your head a little to the right and scanned your body once more in the mirrow.

Everything you saw in the glass that mirrored you was just a ruined figure. Destroyed by the cruel life it led. With a shake of the head and a loud sigh, you made your way out after taking your key and jacket with you. The fresh breeze of the wind enveloped your face, and the sun warmed it up immediately.

Getting in your old car that was about to broke in any secoun, you started the engine and drove to the place that you called work. The world you lived in did not have any colors, it was just black and white. The hopes disappeared every single day until there was hardly any left.

You had no exact purpose in life to hold on to. There was nobody you wanted to change. Nobody. Once you've reached the old car you've reached your destination. The small building with the inscription Joon's Pizza hung almost crooked down, the glass doors were freshly wiped and the door half open as a delicious smell found the exit.