41

Shock and suprise plastered on Taehyungs mothers face as she saw you there in the kitchen." Dear you're here." She squealed out running then towards you to give a hug. You could swear if she would continue to jug you this strong, you will die in her arms, but you wouldn't even conaper about it. It felt good whenever she did it, she somehow let you feel how it would be like when your mother where there. Maybe it could feel like this or even better, you didn't know it but just enjoyed your warm hug although the air was getting out.

"Mum, you will kill her." Taehyung appeared from behind and tagged on her shoulder." I won't. Right dear?" She pulled back asking it with a smile and you nood your head. Suddenly hit something mrs. Kim as her eyes went wide." You see here." She pointed at you moving her eyes at Taehyung." Does it mean-"

"Yes mum, I have my memories back." Taehyung leaned at the counter with crossed arms." Since when? Why didn't you told me? You know how worried I was?" She scolled him placing her her hands on each hip of hers." Mrs. Kim, he got them only yesterday." You tried to ease the situation. "Yesterday?" She asked looking at you and you nood your head slowly." Mum, I would anyway told you that but, I just wanted to spend a little bit more time with Y/N together before we would visit you and dad." Taehyung breathed dissapointed out looking to the side.

" oh, ohhhh. Did I interrupt you guys?" You cheeks flashed all sorts of redness as his mother put a cheeky smile on her lips. Shaking fast your head you then beat out." No, no you didn't. Taehyung was about to prepare breakfast and I go to the shower."

"My breakfast ready as never before though." He whispered under his breath unwillingly loud enough out. His mother cracked into a laugh but then took herself together as she saw how fast you turned to him with wide open eyes. " Then better I go and let you both... uhm.. have your breakfast in peace." She chimmed thoug her laugh that she tried to hold back.

"No, please stay with us. Let's have a normal breakfast all together." You tried to save the situation. His mother made all the way there only to visit him, you didn't want her to leave that fast." No, no I will go. Anyway I just brought him breakfast, there is a lot of things that have to be done and wait for me." She padded your shoulder gently.

"But you can come today for the dinner, how sounds that?" She asked looking in between you both. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and nood his head." Okay, what do you say Y/N?" Was he serious? "Of course, I'm okay with." You brust pnce again out causing his mother to chuckle. She stroke your head and spoke softly." Good, then see you both later." She turned her heels and made her way to the door worth the both of you following from behind.

The last goodbyes were said before Taehyung closed the door behind his mother and turned around to you with a cheeky grin." Where did I stopped?" He asked coming closer and was about to wrap his arms around you but failed as you stepped fast back and glared at him." You was about to prepare breakfast and I go to the shower.... Alone." You warned him before his cheeky expression dropped and a dissapoint one replaced it." Oh come on." He whined at your back while you head to the shower." Don't even think about to follow me." You wanted once again. But he didn't saw the grin on your lips as you said it.

Once in the bathroom you undressed yourself and stepped into the shower. The water hit your skin as you turned it on. With the water, you let also your worries from the whole time splash away. So many things that happened, that took the best out off you. The accident, Taehyung being in coma and didn't remebered you, the failed plan. But, then hit the scene as you were at the ocean in you mind. The ocean, a place that coul always suprise you whenever you were there. A place, that seemed so ordinary but was breathtaking and somehow magical.

Suddenly you asked yourself what will this place have for a role when you will visit it next time.

-----------------------------------