31

What is the most painful thing in life? To don't get something what you really want? To not be loved back by a person that you like and love? Being lied of someone important you? Being bullied? To hear some painful stuff? No, all this was not compared to the pain that was stabbed right into your heart as Taehyung hardly whispered out." Jungkook who is this girl." The world around you stopped not moving a single inch at all.

Was it a bad joke or was it all for real? You could swear that you forgot how to breath as your heart skipped then a beat. Your eyes wandered from Taehyung to Jungkook then to his parents, all of them had a sad and worried expression and maybe trying to find the words that they could use to explain what was going on. Because this man right infront of you, the love of your life didn't recognized you.

"Taehyung it's a bad time to joke around." You spoke through the threating sob." Jungkook..... who is she?" Once again Taehyung tried to manage to talk, his eyes no longer looking at you but on Jungkook who stood right beside you." Taehyung... who are this persons?" You asked pointing at his parents not letting Jungkook open his mouth." My... parents." Taehyung answerd giving you a tired confused look. Once again your heart shattered in million pieces.

What should you do now?" Taehyung, that's Y/N." Jungkook hold into your shoulder as he talked to Taehyung." That's the girl that I have mention before." He continued, jungkook eyes has the same expression like yours. Hope and sadness filled them." I don't know her." He shook slightly his head." Taehyung darling, that's your girl friend." His other joined stepping closer to his bad taking then his hand in between her palms." My girlfriend?"

He asked and suddnely groaned in pain. Taehyung arched a little his back reaching with his hands to his head like he tried to suppress it."Call the doctor." His father raised his voice worried at Jungkook who then run out the room. And you, you stood there not knowing what to say or to do, you was lost. The man for who your prayed day and night to wake up, did not recognize you. Was it again the fate that wanted to test your patience?

Taehyung kept groaning and arching against the bed, his headaches became worse with each secound what scared all of you." Taehyung babe, please hold up a little ok? The doctor is soon here." You didn't cared if he was not recognizing you as you could watch how he suffered in pain, after all he was still your boyfriend, still the man who you have loved the most, and it will be always like this.

The doctor rushed inside the room with Jungkook from behind." Everyone have to leave this room, now." The doc commands approaching Taehyung on his bed. All of you did what the doctor has said and left one by one the room but ever of you glanced once again at Taehyung back. In the hallways you saw how two nurses and one more doctor run into his room closing then the door shut behind them.

"What... what os going on?" You asked looking at the free shocked people." We don't know yet, we were lot that long time before you here, when I said that you're coming soon over, Taehyung asked us who you were and just then you came inside." Jungkook explained dropping himself into the chair holding his head then with his palms." Dear, don't worry soon he will be alright." His mother tried to comfort you taking you into her embrace." I'm afraid." You mumbled against her shoulder but hugged the woman back.

---------------------------------------

You couldn't stay longer in the hallway and wait for the doctor to come out, you felt the need for a fresh air, for a moment in silence to process everything. Sitting on a bench, you stared at the soft blue sky with the white clouds passing by. The sun shone through it warming your face up, no tear anymore on your eyes." Are you okay?" Jungkook leaned with his back at the wall beside the bench." I think its something through what Taehyung and I have to go. Like a test." You stated looking over your shoulder at him." You will get hurt everytime."