3 》You don't belong here《

You couldn't even close your eyes when Jackson's words kept popping into your mind. He didn't even ask if you agreed, he just put you down to the facts and that was it. Just like that, without further to explain.

You were like a toy in his hands that did everything what he said. Was you really that easy? Was it really that easy to get you to do everything? Yes, he was your boss, but did it give him the permission to control you? Yes, it did. For some weird reason it did.

With the whole body, you turned around and starred at the white wall, as your thoughts just didn't give a rest. Why you? And who was this special client? Suddenly the man's face appeared before your eyes, watching your dance a very precious one to his friend.

"Is it him?" You asked yourself and turn around on your back again. The white ceiling that was above was already faced with all your thoughts in the last year when you moved in. The small apartment was not exactly what you had hoped, but you had a roof over your head.

With your eyes fixed on the ceiling, you remembered the man's face clearly. Blonde hair that stood out slightly on the sides, His dark eyes start in your soul when eyes met. His lips pressed into a line after which he bit it lightly. His muscular chest which paced in the same rhythm as that of his friend underneath your body.

"Ah, just try to sleep." You scolled yourself and turned to the right pulling the blanket on your shoulder to warm yourself up. Your heart calmed, your thoughts slowly faded and your eyes closed as you drift than to sleep.

---------------------------------------

Feeling the phone buzzing on your mattress you groaned annoyed and pulled your head underneath the pillow. But of course it wouldn't help you, and you had no choice as only to pick up the call." Hello?" You groaned with your sleepy voice in the speaker. " Wake up sleepy head, work is waiting for you." Jacksons deep voice climbed with each word in your ears and you hated it already. " Let me sleep, please." You whined and pulled your head back out the pillow, letting your eyes squeezing shut as the sunshine hit them.

" Stop whining like a child, you have to deliver something and than meet your special client. Do you forgot it already?" These words let you suddenly wake up fully as you remembered the previous day.
" Jackson?" The sweet voice suddenly cooed out your lips, and Jackson knew you wanted something from him." What?" He barked in the other side of the phone.

"Can you tell me who the Client is? Did I saw him?" You asked still with the sweet voice." Y/N, stop it, really. Don't do this to me in the morning." He groan out and paused before he continued." Be ready in a hour, see you in Joons pizza." With that he just hang up the call and let you again dumbfounded there." Asshole." You piped looking at the screen.

It's not like you hate him for real, it's just you hate him because he always disturb you peaceful sleep after a hard working day." Well, seems like I don't have really a choice." Your hands kept your balance as you than jumped out the bed landing with your feets on the could ground.

Again the same routine like every morning was already waiting for you. With light thuds you the took steps towards the bathroom to get ready. Picking some cloths out your wardrobe with the toothbrush in your mouth you scrunched your face as the shirt that you hold didnt satisfied you.

You felt diffrent this morning, different from all those days when you would wake up in annoyance of the whole world that weren't even planning to give you some good things on your way. The hope that was left in your heart deep deep buried in a corner and locked with a key, suddenly grew a little by little with each secound thar passen by.

" That's it." Holding in you hand a white blouse you smiled through the toothbrush and placed it on your bed, before you looked through your wardrobe for a pair of jeans that would match. Humming a song you suddenly stopped and turned around to the mirrow in the other side of the room." What is it with me today?" Talking to yourself was the most normal thing since you was almost always alone.