39

Standing there, you took a deep breath of the fresh air. The sound of the waves somehow calmed you. Hugging yourself you close your eyes and let the memories run once again in your mind. A bitter smile formed on your lips as the tears started to run on your cheek. The fear that you will be the only one who keep these precious memories of you both, was big.

Afraid that you won't bring his memories back and be just a stranger for him let your heart ache badly as you kept remembering yourself on every moment with him. To be honest you was tired of crying but couldn't do anything against it, the tears would just start to fill your eyes even if you was trying to hold it back.

Lost in the memories you didn't noticed anything, even the noises that were surrounding you became silent as suddenly." Babe?" This deep voice, this word, it started you but also suprised, but the huge suprise was waiting of you as you then turned around and saw Taehyung. He was right ahead of you with tears in his eyes as well. Your breath stuck in your throat and the tears suddenly stopped by it own, to be exact everything has stopped around you as you kept just looking at him.

"Babe..." Taehyung breathed once more out stepping then even closer. His hands reached to your cheeks as he just pushed the headache aside not carrying about it at all but for you. For the girl that he couldn't remeber the whole time after he woke up, the girl that he loved so deeply, a girl that meant a world for him, a girl that he could lose. The tears on his eyes continue to roll down on his cheeks when he remembered all of the things that he did for you, how much he loved you before the accident and with his last breath he wanted to protect you.

But after months of sleep he woked up and does not remember you. The one he loves the most, more then his own life. He cried. Cried because of what he did to you, and called another woman his love. But now you are there in his arms and his tears kept going like they don't want to stop. He just looking at your eyes, checking your every inch of your face and looking for bruses or anything that could remind him later for that terrible night. But nothing was there, you looked perfectly fine, though you are so sad." I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, forgive me that I couldn't remeber you. I feel so terrible now, how could I forgot the love of my life."

He kept talking through the slight sobs while his eyes glued on yours that filled with relief and happiness with each word of his. You couldn't belive that what seemed for you like a hard fight, found finnaly it end when he stood there holding your face in his palm gently while apologizing for something what was not his fault.

Whe you have thought that you will maybe never be able be that close to him, to be again his love, to be not the only one with the memories about you and him. Still not believing that he was right there with tears in his eyes, you didn't said a thing as your hand reached to his cheek and wiped his tears. The warmth of his skin, the wetness of his tears made you realize that it was not a imagination, that he really was there. Withough to think twice you jumped at him wrapping your arms around his neck and crying out of happines against his shoulder.

Taehyung tries to calm you although his tears didn't stopped either. He hugged you tightly pulling even more against himself like he wanted to make sure that you qont leave, to show you that he wont let you go, to let you feel that he was back again to the one to who he belonged.

The other four guys stood not that far away from you both leaning at the car with their backs. A wide smile plastered on everyone's lips witnessing the happy reunion." The guy is whipped again." Jimin chuckled out." Better whipped as he will remeber her when it's too late for him." Added Jungkook smiling wide.

Namjoon and Yoongi remind silence looking still at the both of you. They were happy not to see you anymore suffer by yourself and try to think positive when the bad thoughts would accompany your mind.