18 》21+ You got me already at that time《

You chewed on your swollen lip when you let Taehyunh inside of your appartment and he went through it to take a look at it. Humming impressed he turned then to you." And it's not expensive at all to live here? You don't have any problems to afford it?" He asked walking closer to you.

You shook your head and let you once again lead into his embrace as he then sneaked his arms around you." No, everything is okay. I ears enough money to live at the restaurant." You added looking up at his eyes. Taehyung nood and turned his head aside then to the other." Its pretty big actually."

" yeah, for me alone is it really big." You responsed and kept looking at his side profile. You wanted to safe every inch if it in your memory. " So you live alone here?" He asks snapping his head at you and you only nood. "Good, I don't want someone else near you." You had to chuckle at his words and his serious expression.

"Wait. Why are you laughing? Ah, and who is the guy from earlier in the restaurant?" You could see that Taehyung became a little jealous and mad mentioning Yoongi." Why are you asking?" You asked back.
"Omce your name was fallen and that you fainted he immediately run off after apologizing."

Taehyung frown and pound his lips not aware of himself that he was doing it. Bit it was obviously, he was jealous." Yoongi." You answerd simple." He is my co- worker but also classmate." Taehyung hummed again but it was not a pleasant humming, he was annoyed that the guy dropped everything and run off to, he assumed that there must be something else." Are you sure only that?" He asked with wide eyes that filled with hope of a positive answer for him." No, not only that." You teased and released yourself out if his grib walkimg to the kitche to take a glas water.

" What do you mean not only this. What else then?" Whined he and followed you immediately. Now he was afraid that someone was there for you when he was actually the person who should it be." What do you mean? Isn't it obviously? The way he cared for me and worried?..." you paused you enjoyed it a little to much to see him this desperate. "Y/N... don't tell me..." He was almost stuttering but felt how his blood started to boil up when he imagined you with him. How this guy hugged, kissed and-

"We are friends what did you though?" You stated again simple and leading the outline of the glas to your lips. A cheeky grin formed your lips slightly while you kept looking at him and gulping the water down letting it moistening your dry throat.
Taehyunv saw that smirk and his eyes darkned immediately when his lips also draw into a evil smirk while he kept his steps closer." Seems like my girl is naughty and try to tease me here."

You smirked even wider when you put your glar on the counter. Your eyes full of amusement when you sharped then slightly and stated." I didn't tried, I just did it." Again you felt his arms around your waist that pulled you harshly against his lips." Seems like this naughty girl should be punished to cause me almsot a heart attack." Taehyug whispered leaning closer to your face.

His lips ghosted on your lips as his eyes bounced side to side between your eyes. His right hand slide on your back up to your nape before it continued it's way on your shoulder to you neck, collarbone and then up to your jaw and finnaly he cupped your check. His thumb caressed gently it." Oh really, do you think that?" You whispered throght the the tensed sexual air in between the both of you.

Your arms found it's way to his neck and you wrapped them around it. By your own you pressed your body against his feeling the bulge in his pants growing." Damn it, don't temp me it might not end well... for you." He uttered against you lips and suddenly traced his tongue on it.

Chills run down on your spine when he did it. The arousal kept growing in withing the both of you. And with out any warning he attacked your lips again. Lust and hunger but also love, he showed you through the kiss every single feeling what he had for you.