44

Sitting at the dinner table by his parents, the room filled with laughters and conversations. A happy time that you both have spend with his parents there. It felt so real and like you have been always a part of his family." You have to take a look later on his baby photos." His mother laughed out but covered her mouth." Mum, don't tell me you have the photo of me sorting on the potty." Whined Taehyung causing his dad and you to laugh along with his mother.

" of course I do." She nood her head and keep laughing." He was such a adorable kid." His mother placed a hand on your shoulder calming down a little." Oh darling what was that for a plushie that he used to take it always with him whenever he was going?"

"Dad." Taehyung whines once again but this time at his father." What ?" Shrigged his father with a smirk on his lips. " Oh I think Co... somewhat with co was it I'm sure about it." Hisnmother nood tapping her chin thoughtful." Mr. Coco." Breathed Taehyung embarrassed out and heard you almost brust out laughing.

You looked aside noticing the blank unpleasant expression of Taehyung as a mischievous smile creeped on your lips." Oh right. Mr. Coco." Clapped his mother in her hands while nooding her head remembering the name of her son favorite plushie." Don't you still have it?" Asked then his father resting his forearm on the edge of the table." Are we really going to talk about my plushie right now?" Snapped Taehyung upset at his parents.

You realized it fast that all this was something that you never had really. A favorite plushie, parents that were there and had the same memories like their child, a happy childhood, you didn't had it.
Your life was from the begging broken and maybe it was your fate to live this kind of life only to find then Taehyung and his parents who would bring a smile on your lips, who could give you the feeling that you are a part of this happy family.

"Darling, I think we really should stop,new embarrass our soon though." Spoke Taehyungs father holding into the shoulder of his wife." Why? It's a part of his life, of his childhood. Y/N do you had a favorite plushie or toy back then?" Turned his mother the to you."Not really, Namjoon and I used always to sneak out of our rooms on the rooftop and look at the stars. He would always tell me a story while being there in the middle of the night." You explained with a smile. It was always been your favorite part of memories from your childhood. It was the only thing of what you have been always waiting back then.

"Oh that's amazing dear. About what were the stories?" Asked his mother then.

"Everyday a diffrent one. But my favorite was about the beautiful butterfly that couldn't fly but learned at the end." You smile went wider as your eyes looked out the widow and saw there a butterfly flying pass by." Namjoon always was smart and he thought about stories that will teach me of something, about life and people." You added once again before directing your smile once again at his mother." Oh dear that remind me that we have to meet this Namjoon guy, after all he is your family right?"

You nood your head in agreement. He really was your family and at the same time your bestfriend." What if you bring him along on the birthday party that is next week." Mr. Kim joined to the conversation. Your eyes land on Taehyung as you didn't understood who's birthday party and he chuckled."okay dad, we being him along."

Taehyungs mother clapped happily at her hands once again while Taehyung took the chance and whispered into your ear unnoticed." Its the birthday party of my mother. She have next Saturday birthday." Your mouth shaped an o as you then nood your head quickly. A birthday party, why do you felt suddenly so bothered with it?

-------------------------------------------

Jungkook was sitting in his office still looking for some information that could help you to find your parents. A frustrated sigh escaped his lips before he heard someone knocking at the door."come in." He breathed loud enough out for the person on the other side." Hey it's me." Brandon opened the door peeking his head through the gap." Oh come in." Jungkook waved at him.

Bradon headed towards the chair that was opposite of Jungkooks and took a seat placing a folder on his desk." What is it?" Jungkook asked confused looking at the folder." Ots what I could find out for now, but I'm still working on some information that I got. There something that I have to check before I will bring it to you, but maybe her parents are in these lists here." Brandon handed then the folder over to Jungkook who grabbed it impatiently." Wow, wow slow down cowboy."

"Not now." Jungkook snapped as he opened it and took an look." Mirah McGregor 46 years old ,give her child to Adoption up for 21 years ago." Jungkook mumbled under his breath." A crack junkie?" Jungkook brust in disbelief out shoting his eyes at Brandon." We never know right?" Shrighed Brandon leaning then nack at the seat.

Jungkook took few moments to have a look at the names and pictures reading each information carefully. A loud sighn escaped Jungkooks lips as he closed the file and looked over at Brandin also dropping himself into his chair." Its a lot." Added Jungkook." Thank you, I don't know if I should be happy or sad if her mother is one of these people here." Jungkook finished his sentence rubbing then his face frustrated.

"You're welcome. Like I said there is one information that I have to check clearly before I will tell you." Brandon got up ready to head back to his apartment." Hey man, thank you once again." Jungkook stopped him causing Brandon to turn around." A simple thank you isnt enough Jeon." Smiled the tall brown haired guy.

"Yeah yeah, I know. This Thursday at our bar like always and the drinks goes on me." Jungkook breathed out as his gaze fall once again at the file before him.
"Then it is it, see you Thursday or if I checked my information then we will see each other earlier." Brandon waved a goodbye and head out the office.

Now Jungkooknqas left alone with his thoughts that gathered in his mind. So many information and faces were in this small folder. So many good but also bad things, Junkies, murder or just some sluts who give their childs away. Jungkook prayed that no one of these womans were your mother. Yes he really wanted to help you and find your family that you have lost, but knowing the background from these womans, he wished that no one of them was the one. How hurt would you be as you get know that your mother was maybe a drug addicted person, a murder or a slut that suddenly got pregnant and didn't wanted to have a child at all? How much pain you will feel if one if these womans were really your mother?

Jungkook kept thinking of it feeling his heart aching badly because of it. Getting tired up, he took the file and head also out if his office. He had to show you these pictures and information, not ready at all to see a painful expression on your face.