8 》 Is it bad to be happy even if its for once?《

The whole ride you reminded silent, you sensed that he wasn't in the mood to talk either was you. The curiosity climbed in your chest even more still you shut your mouth up. It wasn't like you wouldn't think of him doing something bad, and somehow you felt like you was right. With closed eyes and crossed arms you leand back and let a heavy sogh escape your lips.

You felt how Taehyung shift in his seat, maybe he was looking at you for a brief moment, you don't know, and you don't wanted it. You didn't cared about anything in this moment as you felt how you drift slowly into a peacefull sleep after Jackson had woken you up.

Not knowing how long you had slept, someone slightly pocked into your arm, with each time harder and harder. An annoying groan escaped your lips as you turned to the other side, and continued sleeping. But not for a long time, again your arm was pocked and this time your eyes flicked fast open.

"What?" You spat at Taehyung turning around with sharp eyes. You saw his eyebrow raising up and scoffing at you, before his finger pointed outside. You followed the direction and faced a beautiful view. Slowly you sit up straight as your eyes widned. Never you had seen this beautiful pesagen.

"We are at the sea." He spoke calmly, the calm in his voice very noticeable, his eyes fixed on you when he saw you sitting there, full of emotions, good emotions, the waves moved back and forth, it was blue beautiful blue, a bright blue. The brownish gray cliffs were like in the picture book, as in postern in the city you once saw, how many times you had such a poster just admired and thought that you would never see such a place.

There was a single big tree standing there, his colors as fresh as if it were painted, still you couldn't believe your eyes to have really been there. "pinch me, please." You whispered under your breath. So Taehyung did it with an cheeky grin. You screamed out loud in pain and glared at him while rubbing your arm." Hey, I just said it I didn't mean it for real."

You scolled him but to your suprise he just smiled at you. A sincenery smile, his box smile that you somehow found cute.
You didn't realized how your own lips curved into a smile while looking at him." Oh, you're smiling." He pointed suprised at your face before he giggled at your serious expression, as you tried to hide the fact.

"I'm not." You mumbled and looked aside while Taehyung was still giggling. Once again your eyes shift forward and you sighned how badly you wanted to go and swim in the sea, it should feel indistinguishable. You tought and looked then bitterly at your lap.

"Come on." Spoke Taehyung and opend his car door stepping outside. Confused you looked at him and asked." Where?"
In this moment you sounded like an lost kid that didn't understood the things right. But who would blame you, being in such a place like there, where you never have been was the most normal reaction that your emotions has been such a rollercoaster between excitement and dissapoint.

Excited to be there and have the beautiful sight right before you and dissapoint not having any swim cloths with. If he would only tell you this earlier, you would take some with. " Swim, are you thinking I brought you just like that to the sea? Anyway we are here, so it would be such a waste not going even for once into the water." He explained and closed the door.

Still confused you followed him outside to the trunk which he had already open." But I don't have any clothes with-" You shut yourself right away when he took a bikini out of a bag and hold it right infront of you. You eyed the two pieces and blinked multiple times at it, before taking it out of his hand. Beige, with golden leaves on it.

"Thank you." You uttered shyly out what made him chuckle at you. "If you want you can change your cloths in the car." He stated and unbutton his buttons of the shirt. You allowed yourself a glimps on his upperbody while he did it, and you was amazed only by the sight of his half covered torso.