23

No matter how hard you would try to figure out who this mystery guy about Taehyung was talking was, he wouldn't say a word. His satisfied smirk was not planning to vanish soon, the knees about Yoongi liking guys, was the best one he get for the whole week. Many times you glanced at him and shook your head in disbelief, but you couldn't help and smiled at that.

"Next weekend, are you working there?" He asked glancing briefly at you before his gaze was again on the road." No, since the exams are comming Yoongi and me working only at week days." You answer facing him with a frown. You could smell that he must be have a idea on his mind. And you was right." Good take Yoongi and come over to my place next weekend. I prepare everything for a kind off double date."

Your eyes widned in shock, how should you bring Yoongi there? And what will you tell him? Sorry Jimin is into Woman but, hey Taehyung have a friend that likes Man do.you want to meet him? You could already imagine the mad expression off Yoongi right before you. And even if it will works, and Yoongi will come along, there is a little problem stil left.

That have to be mean, you have to go back to your hometown. Its not because a lot off bad memories that you have, it's just that you know that you will have to see Namjoon and the others. And this though made you a little afraid." Can't you come with your friend here, to my place?" You asked meekly looking at your fingers while playing with them.

Glancing again briefly at you, Taehyung took you hand into his and squeezed it gently just to assure you. He knew what was the matter why you didn't really wanted to come back, better to say want but can't. A silent sigh escaped your lips and he spoke to you." I think it's really time to show yourself to them. Do you know how bad Namjoon is missing you?"

You only could nood at him, it was like how you missed Namjoon but frightened a little that he might be mad at you. But even if he was mad at you, you knew you have to take it and hear him out. At last just to see him for a short moment. Again Taehyung glanced at you before he pulled the car over. Looking confused around you faced him and raised your eyebrow waiting for him to tell you why he pulled over.

"I really think it's on time, Y/N. He misses you very bad and worried a lot when we didn't knew where you was. After all I know you miss him also that badly and want to see him. So, let's make a suprise and meet him next week, hm? What do you think?" Taehyung took both of your hand and hold them tight. He really though it was on time and you should see your best friend. Even if you was a little afraid and not sure about it, taehyung though it would be the best.

And not because he had enough to see Namjoon sulking whenever he was back after a weekend with you and met them to tell him how you are doing. Taehgung though that after all that is what Namjoon deserves, he knew how important you both were to each other. He saw the both off your sides, and wanted to help a little.

He saw how you both would miss the another one and worry for each other. " What if he is mad at me?" You added looking at him with sad eyes. Taehyung was right and you knew that." Maybe he will scoll you at first, but than, he will be just happy to see you and forget about everything." Your eyes land on the road when you though about his words and Taehyung continued his speech." Look, you did a great Job, you are in a college and your life is now better then before. It was how you wanted to be when you will face all off us. And it's time now, you reached you goal, Y/N."

And again he was right. You reached the most things what you wanted. You life is better then before and you felt even much better. Not that depressed girl complaining about life that was just lifting is slip out off the hands, no, you could do it. You was successful reaching your dreams. "You're right, let's do it."

You met the adorable smile off Taehyung as you faced him again. "Good, then its settled. Next week you and Yoongi will come over." Yeah, that was a another story. You had to convince Yoongi to come along, and it would be harder then it could maybe looks like.