53

A Sunday morning was different from what you was used to or at this situation imagined how it would be. Neither was is in your plans or your intention to spend the whole night and morning in a hospital. Since you had now a dad, and even if it was since few hours that you indeed one, still Maxwell or Taehyung wouldn't let you be as you started to puke and felt the nausea.

You had been watched the both of them alsomst arguing into which hospital they should bring you while you on the other hand tried to tell them that you don't had to a doc just take a rest. But it was almost like they wouldn't hear you. However, the both of them win over you as you ended up in a hospital. The docs and nurses would hide a smile while taking some blood of your to check what you could maybe have.

One of the nurses giggled as had was not able anymore to hold it back. You flashed her a embarrassing smile and looked over to your shoulder only to find there Taehyung bitin his nails and Maxwell who stood there with crossed arms and a serious gaze, trying to dent miss a thing what the nurse would do.

With a heavy sigh you turned your head back to the nurse and whispered." I'm sorry." The nurse looked up at you before her gaze went to the guys behind your back and she stated." Its okay to have the father and brother who are that worried."

"I'm her boyfriend." Taehyung snapped straight away causing the nurse to shape an oh and humm impressed." You have luck, your boyfriend looks very handsome." She winked at you lowring her gaze to continue her job then.

Somehow this statement kept you feel jealous although the young woman didn't said something wrong but complimented to you, more like to Taehyung. The blood in your vines started to boil up, eyes burned with anger while looking at her side profil." Babe? Can you please go out." You snapped at Taehyung not even glancing at him, who sensed straight away your angry voice." Why? I want to stay here with you."

He whined dropping his hands aside. But gulped hard as he saw you turning your face to him with the sudden dark aura around you." Get out, Now." You stated through your greeting teeths and hissed as the nurse pulled the nail further into your vine. Maxwell had to chuckle yet he kept it inside. He saw and heard what Taehyung must have missed and padded his shoulder." Better if you go, though. I will stay here and have an eye on her." Assured Maxwell.

Taehyung sighned but did what you said and went out the room, but glanced once again at you who followed his movements with the eyes burning out off anger. Closing the door behind himself, Taehyung titled his head wondering what had he done wrong by only standing there silently.

Maxwell who witnessed everything cleared his throat and whispered softly into your ear." Dear, try to stay calm. The guy hadn't done something wrong." Sighning heavily out, you felt guilty. Maxwell was right, neither Taehyung ir the nurse had done something wrong. But you couldn't explain yourself why you reacted suddenly this way.

"And done." Smiled the nurse standing straight with the ampoules with blood I her hands. The sudden feeling like dizzy over came you as you managed to stutter out." Is it my blood?" And right after your words everything went black.

---------------------------------

Upur eyes fluttered slowly open but you closed them immediately groaning as the sun hit your eyes. You felt how someone took your hand, holding into it not too tight. " Dear, are you okay?" You heard Maxwell talking to you worriedly. Only then you tried to open your eyes once again, to give yourself the chance to adjust the bright sun beams, you peeked through a eye before opening the other one.

Finnaly you managed to have a better look at all of them." Yeah, I think I am." You tried to sit up but Maxwell wouldn't let you to do so, as he placed his other hand on your shoulder to push your body gently down again." Stay like that for a bit otherwise you will feel dizzy, you hit your head hard at the edge if the desk as you fainted."