35

Weekend. A time of what you had waited impatiently counting almost every secound of the day. After the college you went straight away to the club to get ready and practice since you didn't danced for a year. You wondered if you would still know your moves and the steps. After all it was what you used to do every day and sometimes even twice in a day after Taehyung became your special client.

Only the memory about it made you smile, but this smile wouldn't stay for a long time on it place. You tried your best to assure yourself not to thing negative." It have to work." You hold a fist infront of your chest standing before your old locker. Jackson didn't have it to someone else since the moment you left, you though it was kinda cute." You're here." Suddenly walked Jackson in the changing room.

"Yes, I want to practice a little befor the show." You sat at small bench infront if the locker picking then your bag from the ground. "You really want to do it?" Jacksom asked taking tbe seat next to you. Taking your leggings and a shirt out off the bag you answerd simple." I have to, I want to bring his memories back and return my boyfriend to me." Jackson nood, a proud smile curved up on his lips as he then added." I see the same girl that I have once met, but this girl have a completely diffrent personality now. You've changed a lot."

" I just found myself. I didn't changed I'm still the same." You stood once again up ready to go to the bathroom and change your clothes." You did. But this is exactly how I saw you back then. The aura that's around you... its showing how strong you're, how confident, you can do everything if something is on your mind. You have the power to do it." Jackson stated still the proud smile on his lips as he faced your back." Thank you." You added silently but enough to let Jackaon hear you." Its not me who could do all this, it's you."

"No, you was always there for me too. You could see the thing in me that I didn't. You always believed in me. Thank you." A small smile that you give Jackson after you turned once again to him formed on your lips. You remembered each word that he have said to you back then. He saw your straight, your power, he believed that your are something special to the world just like Namjoon it did. Without these two persons in your life, you weren't maybe alive anymore.

Jackson was waiting for you in the changing room as you then left to the bathroom. It was weird to have you back in the club, it was a feeling that he couldn't describe probably. But no matter what ever it was he were glad to see you again. After the short time that he got to know you, he felt like he should take good care of you too, like a big brother. Proud about how you managed finnaly your life, he smiled to himself crossing then his arms infront of his chest and lowered his head.

Soon enough you returned back dressed in the leggings and shirt and placed your cloths in the locker." Then let's see if I can still do it." You chimmed sming unsure at Jackson who looked up at you." You can do it." He said getting then up and padded your shoulder." We will see."

-----------------------------------

Taehyung was laying peacefully in his bed taking a nap, not suspecting that the evil is almost infront of his door before the doorbell rang few times waking him up. Groaning Taehyung got up from his bed walking then to the door while rubbing his eyes. They get interrupted by a kind of weird dream that he couldn't explain but was giving him a really weird feeling.

However, Taehyung opened the door and rolled his eyes at the two mans right ahead of him." You aren't ready yet?" Jimin brust disbelieved out scanning Taehyung from head to the toes."Ready? For what I have to get ready?" Taehyung scratched his head confused blinking with his eyes at his friends." Jungkook? Grab him." Jimin said Ponting at Taehyung but looking at Jungkook blankly.

Jungkook shrugged and did what his older friend told him as he then approached the confused Taehyung and threw him on his shoulder." Yah, what are you doing? Let me go!" Taehyung struggled total puzzled not geting what happened. Jimin shook his head letting a sigh escape his lips and mumbled then." Just like last time." And stepped then inside Taehyungs appartment.

It was a hard fought for Jimin and Jungkook to persuade and make him to get ready for the club. The two guys hoped that your plan will work. Taehyung struggled and complained about that he don't want to go somewhere but still ended up getting ready. With a death glare he eyes the guys once he was done." Happy?" Taehyung snapped at the guys who was sitting on the couch." Yes. Let's go." Jimin stood up heading then to the front door." I hate you." Taehyung split from the back.

"We love you too bro." Jungkook padded his shoulder and passed then by.

----------------------------------

You were already dressed in your outfit sitting at you old place full nervous. You kept playing with your fingers trying to calm your breath that would get somewhere stuck I'm your throat. You wondered if you really could do this, if he really will remeber you after this. Will your plan work? The door went open as then Namjoon peeked his head through it." Are you ready?" He asked stepping then in." Namjoon? Do you think it will work?" You asked looking up, your eyes sparkled with huge hope in it searching for a answer." I hope that." He said kneeling the down taking your hands in his." You have only to believe in it, the love that you both have will help you, hm?"

You nood hour head at his soft speech looking then again down on your hands that were still in his." I hope really it will work out. I want him back, I want him to remeber everything the good but also the bad memories that we both once had. To be the only one who... who keep it, it's hard. I want to hug him and kiss and just talk with him how we used the whole time. I miss him." You looked once again up with a little tears that started to build in your eyes."Nah, don't start to cry. You have to be confident, after all you're going to return your boyfriends memories back. There is no time for tears." Namjoon cupped your cheeks holding your glare in place at him. His voice soft yet his eyes determined." Promise me you won't cry and go out there and do your best. Show him what he once had."

Wait that sounds weird... ew." Namjoon let go of your cheeks scrunching his face in disgust whole shaking it but made you smile." I will do my best." You nood confident and sniffed a little." Then let's go, put your mask on and burn the stage and his pants... oh gosh.. just do your best." Namjoon threw his hands in the air realizing what he said. You had to giggle at the sight and words but got up from your seat and took the mask on the table putting it carefully on the half of face. Jist like back then almost the same mask covered your face relieving only your eyes, nose and lips." Let's do it." You chimmed turning to Namjoon who had a small smile on his lips." Let's do it." He replied your words and opend the door for you.

You head behind the stage where Jackson stood." Is he here?" You asked trying to have a look at the people out there." Yes, right there." He pointed at the places right infront of the stage." Good."

"Nervous?" Jackson asked and you only nood having your eyes glued in Taehyung." I am. Because I don't know if it will work."

" It will."

"Be careful on the stage." Jackson Hugged you tight and wished you goog luck before he head away. Namjoon stood there next to you holding a fist infront of him." You can do it. Good luck." He kissed your forehead and followed Jackson. Now it was only a minute left when you have to go on the stage. A minute that felt like a entire, a minute where the nervousness grew and grew with each secound in within and only one question filled your mind. ' Can I really do it?'