30

Three months later.

Flowers in your hand, tears like always brim in the eyes, your legs moving heavily with the pain in your heart the way that you knew the last three months like your own pocket. Reaching your destination, you put the flowers in a small vase before greating Taehyung." Hey my love, here I am again." You spoke whispering and the lower lip trembled already.

Three months passed by since you didn't heard his lovely deep voice, since you didn't felt his warm hug around you, since you couldn't see the sparkle in his eyes, since no smile was given to you. Three months that you've been cursed, since three months that your heart wouldn't stop to ache, would it stop to carve for a single word from the man you love.

Only one word would be enough for you to feel again the happiness, to feel that he is again with you. Three long months that Taehyung kept laying in the hospital unconditionally. Three long months where you don't know if he will ever wake up from his long sleep. How long will it last? And will you ever see his eyes open again? That were the most questions that would fill your mind all over again.

You took his cold yet warm hand in yours, the thumb gently stroke his skin, the monitor around through the silent room. You was tired to hear this sound you wished he would open his eyes, to look at you and tell that he is back. But no matter how long you would pray for it, it's not happening.

After the accident when a drunk Truck driver hit your car although Taehuung tried to avoid it but still it happened. You remembered it clearly. The scream if yours as you saw how the truck kept coming closer and closer. Taehyung hold an arm infront of your chest to have you in place while with the other he tried his best to avoid a crush and just before the impact, just when he saw that there was now escape, he tries his best to cover you as he only cold.

You remembered how hard the impact was, how you both would hit your head against each other and then against the windows of each side. The straight pulled you both apart. Maybe, just maybe if he wouldn't try to cover you, he wouldn't get that strong injury. You blamed yourself for it, just because he wanted to safe you he is now the one who don't wake up, who is going though hard times.

You wished you would be there instant of him. He was that close yet so far." Taehyung babe, please open your eyes, give me a look in your beautiful dark eyes, let see them." You sobbed looking at him. Suddenly the door went open and Jungkook entered the room." Hey, you here." He almost whispering like he was afraid to wake Taehyung up." Hm! Like always." You added turning your head back to the man who still wouldn't open his eyes.

"Still nothing?" Jungkook asked stanjmg next to you." No, nothing." Your voice cracked in the sentence once again you was on the verge to cry. Jungkook looked over at you, his eyes saddened seeing your tears running down on your cheeks holding back the cries. He put an arm around your shoulders pulling you then against his chest allowing jou to hide your face and cry as much you want, and you did it. You was tired to stay strong, you was tired to feel the pain and guilt. You was tired to keep coming in the hospital, tried to tell yourself that this day, this day he will wake up.

-----------------------------------------

Taehyung stood there watching you crying in Jungkooks arms while still holding into his hand tightly." Y/N, don't cry I'm here, I will ne okay. Did you heard me? Please try to hear me." Taehyung stood right behind you wishing he could take you in his embrace and tell you that he is fine. Everyday he saw your hot tears rolling down, everyday he heard your voice calling for him, every day he tried to get a hold on you, and every day he kept telling you that he was there with you.

He wished he could hug you and feel your warmth against his, wipe those tears out of your eyes and see your smile that have been always beautified his day. A smile that could bring his heart to beat faster, a laugh for what he craved to hear that was like music to his ears, a lovely sound for his soul. But it was only what he wished and didn't get. Three months he saw the pain in your eyes, three months he saw you struggling. He wanted to stop it but he couldn't he didn't know how to do it.