33

There you were again back in his room right infront of Taehyung. Jungkook and Taehyungs parents watched the both of you nervously not knowing what to say or to do to less the weird tensed air in the room. Taehyung kept his eyes down but still would glance over to you Unnoticeable, he felt really weird. His heart kept beating fast not even planking to stop what made him angry yet confused. He couldn't understand why you had such a effect on him, why was his heart acting this way." Uhm... we should go, I left the company to long though." Spoke Mr. Kim signaling his wife to follow his lead." Ah, right." Breathed Mrs. Kim out nooding her head but smiling awkwardly.

Taehyung looked up with a raised eyebrow at his parents." Didn't you both said you will stay here with me the whole time?" He asks with suspect making his father and mother gulp a little." Yah, my son sounded like a little kid right now. Why do you want your mother to take care of you?" Taehyung shook his head with a blank expression." No, I can do all alone."

"You aren't alone. I and Y/N are here." Jungkook spoke taking a seat in a chair opposite of his bed. Taehyung raised once again his brow up but this time his eyes directed at you." Why is she here again?" He then asked pointing with his thumb at you this time facing Jungkook." Just because. Why is it bothering you somehow?" Jungkook added with a cheeky grin." Nope, not at all." He dropped his hand on his lap turning his head aside.

"Well, we are going now. Call us if you will need something." His mother kissed his forehead and told her goodbyes and so did his father walking then to the door. Mrs. Kim hold a fist infront of her and mouthed." Fighting." As she walked pass by you while his father give you assured smile and nood his head.

And then only the three of you were left." Do you need something?" You asked as the door closed shut. " No, I'm fine." Taehyung answerd still not looking at you. He didn't wanted to look at you only for one reason, his heart beat would get only faster and to his luck the monitor was finnaly taken away otherwise he were busted.

Jungkook did his job as a cop as he observed his friend carefully with a cheeky smile that have then curved on his lips, as he saw then pinky shadow on Taehyungs cheeks, jungkook brushed his index finger against his lower lip still the same smile on his lips. You who sighned at the response heavily, looking then through the room. You saw that a other bunch of flowers didn't seemed that fresh and deceid to throw it away.

Right as you approached the other side if Taehyugs bed, you took the vase and the flowers." What are you doing?" He asked with a slightl frown in confusion." Can't you see? I will throw them away."

"How can you throw a gift that's was for me away?"

"Its me who brought them." You answerd blankly still holding into the vase." Let it be, its... it's still looking good.... and thank you." Taehyung turned once again his head aside not to face you. Only a brief moment were enough for his heart to increase it pace and curse then mentally.
Jungkook who was still observing everthing silently shift in place to get a comfertable position but remind silence, he needed just to see the reaction on Taehyungs face to make sure he was right.

You went to the other side once again and grabbed your coat and bag." I have to go." Somehow you couldn't stay there it was like Taehyung pushed you even more away from him. What for him seemed harmless, for you was it like a knife stab into your heart. You though that he really must have hate you and dislike you as you noticed that he always would avoided your eyes whenever you was near him.

You deceid to give him a rest for today but return tomorrow again. You didn't know the words ' give up' anymore. Jungkook cleared his throat sitting straight up, his hands foldert as he placed then his forearms on his thighs."Y/N, remeber when you and Taehyung went to the ocean?" Suddenly brust Jungkook out with his gaze on you." You... How do you know?"

"Ocean? When I was with her at the ocean?" Taehyung joined confused to the conversation. Jungkook ignored his friend but pointed at him with a innocent expression." He told me and Jimin about it." You stood there still slowly your eyes lived at Taehyung, could this small information help a little?" I think I and never with her on the ocean. Why should I bring her there- ah." At the last words Taehyungs head started to ache a litte so he hold onto it.

He scrunched his face in pain as it get worse secound by secound. Fast you and Jungkook hurried to him try to help somehow but to your shock, taehyung pushed you slightly away as a groan escaped his lips." Call the doctor." Jungkook added worried, eyes like plates and so you did. You rushed out the room and brought a doctor to him who asked you and Jungkook to leave once again.

After ten minutes, the doctor came out and spoke." You should be careful, for now he have to rest a little don't try to stress him out please. He woke only yesterday up and have to process everything but soon he will be alright again."

"Thank you doctor." Jungkook breathed out." He have to rest now I would like to if you two visit him tomorrow it's for his own sake. I know it's hard to take the fact that he can't remeber many things Miss. But try not to push him to hard for now." Once again spoke the doctor before he went away." Let's go we have to let him rest we will come tomorrow again." Jungkook suggested tugging on your sleeve. "No, for now I will let him rest and come back when he will be dismissed from here." You looked over to Jungkook woth a confident glare. Something has been popped in your mind. A idea that will cause you to go back to the life you once had.

----------------------------------

You reached the club but didn't went inside. Some many bad but also good memories hit in your mind. So many things about you how you though now was not always bad. Beside the work that you hated the most, you had there a friend too. Chewing on you bottom lip, you asked yourself how Jackson will react if he sees you again. It was not that scary for you to face him like you were before you met Namjoon.

Namjoon was not impressed by your idea, but he knew that it would be only for one so he tried to support you although he really didn't liked it. Sitting there on the passage seat, Namjoom eyed you carefully." Ready?" He asked titling jis head aside. Your gaze didn't left the club as you then nood and took a deep breath." Let's do it." You chimmed and unbelt ready to get out off the car.

Namjoon sighned as he did the same." Jacksom will freak out." He mumbled under his breath and stepped out the car. You closed the door shut facing your friend from the other side and told him." I'm okay with. It's what I deserve to leave you all just like that."

" Yeah and the return back out of where you run away."

"I'm not going to work there again, it will be only for one night, more like once dance."

"If it wouldn't be for Taehyung I wouldn't let you get here."

"You think I would ask?"

" So now are the things like this?"

"Maybe." You stuck your tongue at him. The small argues session was finished as you both stood right before the club front door. Once again you took a deep breath and faced confident your best friend." Let's do it." You chimmed making Namjoon nood and open the door.

Nothing has been changed since then last time you were there. Still the same atmosphere, still the same people, still the same smell. Alcohol and cigarettes, the smell that you really hated back then a lot, but now when you was once again there, you was somehow happy to be there for one more time. Namjoom signaled you to hide behind him as he saw Jackson coming out from the back with some files in his hands." Jackson." Namjoon shout with a wide smile making Jackson flinch." Holly shit. Why do you have to scare me like this.... see who is coming to visit me... my friend Namjoon."

Jackson returned the wide smile making his way towards Namjoon. You at the back had to giggle but admit that you missed the deep smokey voice of Jackson." How comes that I gain such a honor to see you in my club?" Once again Jackson stated standing right before Namjoon." I brought you someone who wants to work here."

"Really? And who is it?"

"Right... here." Namjoon stepped back relieving your huge swing face." Hey Jackson. I'm back."