40

Namjoon run all the way to the café where Kat was working. He didn't thought about if she would be still there or if she went already home, he just kept running fast. As he reached the café Kat qas about to close it but git startled as Namjoon called her name out."kat." The girl flinched but turned around with huge eyes." God you scared me. What are you doing here this late?" She asked turning back to the door and closet it with the keys.

" I uhm.. I want to tell you something." The sudden wave of nervousness hit him like a truck, no confidence like before, not the right words that he had in his mind only view secounds ago. He just kept looking at her with wide open eyes before she turned around and his gaze fall on the ground. He heard his his heart even in his ears pounding violently. Kat got curios as she then turned around once again and blinked with her eyes at him innocently. Just like always she seemed the most beautiful girl to him, no matter what she would do." Oh, is something happened?"

Kat, a girl that Namjoon got closet to know after she helped him to go through the hard time when you was on the hospital and wouldn't wake up few days, he shared the worry with her for you, he shared his tears with her, he showed the sight that he never though woul show to her but still did. A hard time through what everyone was going and she was just there, by his side and kept comforting him. But unknowingly for her, Namjoon fall in love with her even deeper and deeper." No, nothing happened well nothing bad. It's just... I..." he paused closing his eyes taking then a deep breath before he could continue.

He felt how his whole body was shaking in within, the fear to being reject slowly took the best of him." You what?" Kat questioned titling her head aside while a small smile curved up." I... I like you, I fall in love with you." He brust out causing the girl to wide her eyes and froze in place. Few secounds had passed by as she remind silence, but these few secounds felt like a entire for Namjoon.

He was about to open his mouth again but a car stopped beside them a a guy pulled the window down." Kat, get in we don't have many time left." The guy warned Kat who kept looking in between the both. Namjoons heart broke in peaces, did he just confessed to a girl who has a boyfriend? Did he really just told her about his feelings to her not even knowing that she belongs to someone?

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you have a boyfriend and I just brist it out. I shouldn't have done it, I'm sorry. Let's just pretend that all this never have been happened." Namjoon felt guilty but also heart broken." Well, I gotta go then." He give her a smile before he would turn his heels but wave a goodbye to her. Was it the end? Would Namjoon end up with a heartbreak? " He's my brother." Kat split fast out finnaly managing to open her mouth causing Namjoon to stop his track and turn around to her. " Sebastian? Go home without me, I'll be soon there too." Kat told her brother who then drove off." You should've give me more time to explain. Its Sebastian my older brother, and I don't have a boyfriend but I have someone who I like." She explained stepping closer. These words of her didn't helped at all Namjoon, it made not even a little bit better." Ah, I understand." He mumbled under his breath looking down at his hands." You are the guy I like." She chuckled out noticing how sad and dissapointed he was.

But after her words, Namjoon shot his head up at her, his eyes wide open and the heart started to beat violently against his chest again. Did he really heard right? 'Did she just said she likes me?' He though as he was now the one who blinked with his eyes at her." Can you repeat it?" He asked and stepped also closer. Only inches away from her she looked up at his eyes nooding while a huge smile was once again on her lips." I like you too." Kat confessed.

Namjoon pulled her straight away into his embrace and raised in the air." She likes me, she likes me." He drew circles while screaming the words out. Kat started to laugh wrapping her arms around his neck and bend a little down. Namjoon placed her once again on the ground looking in her eyes and spoke." Thank you for returned my feeling back, I promise you I'll be a good boyfriend to you."

" Be how you are, because that's why I like you." Kat added getting on her toes and place a kiss on his lips. A small kiss that last only few secounds but meant a world for Namjoon." And I'll promise you to be a good girlfriend to you." She added once again smiling wide at him.

----------------------------------

Taehyung and you kept talking almsot for the whole night before falling asleep in the arms of each other. Nothing did happen between you both, only you and him there in his bed and talking about so many things, thing that maybe didn't seemed to be important but for the both if you at the moment there, seemed every smaller thing important.

Each secound was precious for the both of you. As once you woke up you didn't felt arms around you or someone laying next to yourself, and even didn't saw him as you finnaly opened your eyes. Jumping up your eyes wander through the room in confusion, you was afraid that everything was just a dream, but Taehyungs room showed you the opposite. Finnaly you sensed some noises from the other side of the door and got up to take a look.

Stepping out the room you followed the noises that lead you to the kitchen. Taehyung stood there shirtless and fresh out the shower but preparing breakfast." Why didn't you woke me up." You started him with your voice that appeared so sudden. "God, don't do this ever again please." He breathed holding onto his naked chest causing you to giggle.

Approaching him, you wrapped you arms around him and placed a kiss on his cheek." Sorry, I didn't meant to scare you." You added pulling away but Taehyung wouldn't let you." How did you slept?" He asked sneaking his his arms around your waist." Actually good, for the few weeks, I slept this time really good and peaceful." You added tracing your finger tip the on his naked chest." What about you?" You looked up at his eyes.

" How can I sleep bad if my baby is right next to me?" He brushed his nose against yours." Brealfast is soon ready." He let you know but wouldn't let you go as you tried to release yourself out of his grib." What are you doing?" You asked as you still tried to get put of his hands." You know I remembered one more thing." Taehyung grinned at you evily what made you frown. You didn't understood him or his his hints that he tried to give you as he let his eyes wander to the counter on the other side if the kitchen.

" huh? What is it what you remebered?" You asked confused looking through the kitchen and felt suddenly him kissing your neck." Do you what me to make you remeber what we did here?" He breathed against you skin. It tickled a little but it tire ed you also on as he keept kissing and biting it slightly causing you to let put a moan." Urgh, this sweet sounds of yours." He groaned through the kisses.

" Taehyung, I... i have to take a shower." You hold the moan back that threated to escape out of your lips. Taehyung slide a hand down to your cheek butt and squezzed it greedily hard causing you to whine." The shower can wait, or we take it together." His deep voice became even more deeper and husky as he looked lustful in your eyes before attacking your lips. He won, you was ready to give yourself once again to him, to show him the love for him and take his once again.

But the doorbell rang letting the both of you groan in desperate and dissapoint." Who the heck is it so early." He breathed out and let go of you but managed to place a kiss once again on your lips before he get to the door." Hey my dear, I brought you breakfast." Smiled his mother at him letting him mentally scream and whin. Seems like his ai named breakfast have to be replaced by a real one.