2 》Offer《

Once again, you stood in front of a large mirror and looked at your narrow figure, which was barely covered. Hair combed together into a ponytail, A pink mask matching of the rest of the outfit as it covered your half face. A black top, of which the fabric was just enough to cover your breasts, was suitable for the pink skirt that just embraced your feminine part.

Fixing all this you took black heels out the wardrobe and wore it. The loud music that echoed to the changing room heated the visitor even more up, as a slow yet seductive melody went through the speakers. Clearly were the cheers to hear from the mens that enjoyed there a dance from your co- worker." Are you ready?"

You heard a voice infront of you once the door get open and the music was a little louder. " I am." You said and stood up facing Namjoon. He nood his head and gestured with his hand to the other side of the door. It was now your turn to fulfill the desire of those dirty mens which properly had a wife at home, who was sitting with the kids and waiting for their husband's to arrive at home.

Taking steps out your skirt bounced slightly up and down on your butt and hit the skin on it. The song came to the end and you was standing behind the stage waiting of you Nickname sounding through the speakers.

"Are you all ready to feel your senses even more? Are you ready to let your fantasies run wild and lead you into a dance that takes your breath away? Are you ready to be taken in a land of pure lust, hunger disire and sex? Than..Let's go, stage free for Candy. "

Slowly but confident you went to the only lightly place on the stage. With your hand you grab the cold rod that was ready to serve you and let your body spin around on it. With a light but seductive smile, you welcomed the spectators who were so ready to watch your young body as it was slowly revealed in a dance filled with pure sex.

And again another song that was made for you echoed through the great room to let you slowly lead. With your body in front of the rod, your other hand grabbed it as well, then let your butt glide down in slow rhythmic movements. Alone with this slight sight it was enough to drive the mens Crazy. Their cheers mixed with the song as you then turned your back to them and circled your Butt, while your hands slide slowly up and down on the cold metall.

With all your strange you tried to focus on the song and the dance that you were given for the lustful yet dirty mens infront of the stage. Bringing you body up you wrapped your legs on it and climbed a little up only to spin around for few times until you would go down and pick a victim who would melt under you. Your eyes catched a good looking men who was sitting in the front with few more guys near him at the table.

His eyes filled with the same emotion like the others does, but somehow were diffrent. The way he looked at you didnt give you the approve that he was waiting for you to come and give him more than just a sight of your body.

Maybe was it because he didnt felt comfortable in his own skin sitting there and witnessing a young girl dancing seductively around a rod. But maybe he wasn't turn on by your sight as like the others were. Just like the guys near him who's sober were almost running off the mouth corner, and wanting them to be your victim of a great Sin.

Still, even if your mind choose the opposite of your heart that told you to pick him, you obeyed your mind and went to the guy that sat at the right beside him. Bringing your body up to him, you bend down and took his hands that were placed causally on his lap to the sides of your hips and sat right at his thighs. Moving slowly fourth and back, your upperbody leaning back while your hands slide slowly on the silky fabric of his shirt.

His tensed body under you told you that he tried his best as he only could to not get hard by the way of your moves. Fast you brought you face against his only inches away from his lips so you got breath would hot the skin of the guys face. " Seems like you enjoy it." Your voice filled with seduction as the words escaped your mouth. Confused yet tensed with slight sweat forming on his forehead he looked on your half covered face waiting for you to explain your words, that you did by shifting your eyes slowly on his crotch that didnt obeyed his mind and lived his own life. With that you get up, but your hands still on his shoulders as you than turned around and sit backfacing him.