Chapter 4

June 15th, 2018 4:54 PM

Me:

I didnt realise you had tattoos H

Harry: Geez. God it's weird seeing pictures of me

Me: oh really??
oh btw I got the tickets today in the mail! FRONT ROW HARRY YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDDING
Oh and I love Kiwi

Harry: Your turning into a fangirl

Me: stfu no I'm not
but seriseriously sign of the times is to die for and that's coming from ME!
I'm a hardcore rocker

Harry: sure you are

Me: Uhm but I am!

I laugh and throw the phone down on my bed. Harry had sent not only the tickets but a two signed copies of his album. I have been listening to it since I checked the mail for it.

He was right the found my soft spot. His voice. By the time of the concert I was gonna know all the lyrics to all of his songs.

I'm going out to dye my hair today but what color??

Me: What color should I dye my hair?

Becca: Chocolate brown

Me: okay ty

Becca: yw

I take Beccas advice and head out to the salon where I booked my appointment.

I get there right on time and they seat me. It is surprisingly not busy. "What color this time Miss Mia?" Fred asks. "Uh Chocolate Brown." I instantly say and he nods.

One and a half hours later-

I fluff my newly dyed hair and look in the mirror. "Thanks Fred." I say and get up from my chair. I straiten my clothes and walk out of the little shop.

I walk across the street to the local cafe. When I walk in I am pestered with questions about what I've been up to since I haven't been there in a while.

"I've been texting Harry Styles." I finally yell and they all bust out laughing. "There is no way. Harry is famous." a little girl says from the corner and I look over at her.

"Would you like to read the messages?" I ask and she shrugs. "Nope. I'm just saying your probably being catfished." she says then walks out the door.

They all start saying how right she is and I throw my hands up. "Fine I'll call him!" I exclaim and they all go silent.

I go to his contact and click the call button.

After two rings he picks up. "Hello?" he asks and they all sigh. "Mia?" He asks. "Yea sorry." I say and take it off speaker.

"You okay?" he asks. "Yea. I accidentally called you." I whisper and he chuckles. "Okay. Well it's time for sound check I'll text you after I preform." he says. "Okay. Where are you tonight?" I ask and he giggles. GIGGLES.

"Philadelphia." He says then the line goes dead.

"There is your proof!" I tell them all then walk to the counter. I slide my phone into my back pocket. "I want my usual coffee." I say and the girl at the counter nods.

P.S. I'm now editing others stories so if you have a book that needs editing just PM me, nothing on my message board or comments will be accepted...

I'll try to get to you as soon as I can.

Love you all :D

Bex