Chapter 12

Quick note~
I'm sorry for all of the time jumps but I'm not very good at describing stuff so I skip it.
Again I'm very sorry!

A Month Later

September 26, 2018 8:23 am

Harry and I have announced that we are dating to the paps and I've gotten so many freaking followers on Instagram and Twitter its un believable.

I've been in London with Harry but he is gone alot, modeling obviously or he is in the studio writing new songs.

Today has been a fairly drug out day or binge watching Riverdale on Netflix before they start coming out with Season 3 when there is a knock on the door.

I groan and pause the TV before climbing throwing the covers off me and sliding off the couch.

I open the door to see none other than 3 guys that you would not expect to be showing up at Harry's doorstep. "What the fuck?" I ask as my eyes widen. "Is uh, Harry home?" Niall asks and I shake my head. "Nope, mind telling me why the fuck all 3 of you are doing here together?" I ask and Liam chuckles.

"Did H not tell you about us?" He asks and I roll my eyes. "Obviously he did, and I know Bout your plans in December but I wouldnt expect you to be here especially together." I say crossing my arms. What the ACTUAL fuck is going on right now?

"Well might as well come on in, I have some calls to make." I say and move so they can come inside. "Do you mind if I raid the fridge?" Louis asks and I shrug. "Be my guest, there isnt anything in there. I've been too lazy to go to the grocery today." I say and grab my phone off the counter.

I click the call button to bring the phone up to my ear and walk down the hallway into my room so I'll be able to hear when I hear Harry say Hello. "Hey Haz. Question, why the fuck did the rest of One Direction show up at the flat?" I ask and he groans.

"I told them not to come over until 6. I'm sorry babe. You can kick them out if you want." he says and I take a deep breath. "Its fine H. I'll deal. I need to go to the grocery anyways." I say and he chuckles. "Alright well tell them I'll be home around 6 or 7." he says then hangs up.

I walk out of my room shutting the door behind me and I hear them chatting indistinctly. I walk into the living room and grab the remote off the side table where I left it. "Harry will be home around 6 or 7." I say "You can hang out here until then."

I make sure to log out of Netflix before turning and flipping the remote at Liam. "Watch what you want. I have to get ready to go to the store." I say and they stare at me like I'm dumb. "You look ready to me." Louis says and I look down at my outfit. I was wearing sweats. "Ew, like I would wear this out." I say. "I havent changed out of this in 2 days." I say cringing.

I shake my head and walk back to my room to grab my outfit then to take a shower.

After I shower, I blow dry my hair and make sure its dry before brushing teeth then getting dressed. (outfit above)

I throw my jacket on before walking out of my room and into the living room to see the guys watching E! News for some reason but then I pop up on the screen. "Uh well I'm off." I say making them all look at me. All of their mouths drop open and I roll my eyes.

"He let's you go out dressed like that?" Niall asks and I bring my finger up to my lip to shush him. "What he dosent know wont kill him. Itll be out little secret." I say with a smirk. They just shake their heads. "He'll know by the end of the day anyways, I'm all over the media at the moment." I say and point at the TV.

With that I walk into the kitchen and grab my phone, keys, and wallet before Louis appears in the doorway. "Do you mind if I come with you?" he asks and I hire my lip. "Uh sure?" I say in a questioning tone and he smiles. I shrug and zip my pockets up.

We make it downstairs to the garage now to find which car...

Eventually I picked the little black BMW and we climb in. I connect my phone with the aux cord before putting the keys in the engine. I start the car and grab my phone. I hit play on my playlist and immediately Youngblood comes on.

I roll down the windows and then put the car in drive and take off.

2 Hours Later ~

Louis and I drag ourselves upstairs with two of the workers behind us with all of our groceries. I bang on the door being unable to get the key out and it swings open to reveal Niall. "Finally!" he exclaims. I roll my eyes and push past him with Louis following.

We drop all of the groceries on the kitchen counter and I slide down the cabinets to sit on the floor. "I need a nap." I whine and Louis chuckles. "Go take one I can put all of this up." he says but I shake my head. "I have certain places everything goes. I'm OCD about those things." I say and he shrugs.

I start unbagging things and putting them all where they need to go. Louis catches on and starts un bagging them and handing them to me. After we finish that Lou gathers all the bags up and hands them to me and I put them under the sink.

I walk into the living room and plop down on the couch pulling my knees up to my chest not even bothering to take my shoes off. "I'm so tired." I complain and wrap my arms around my legs. "All you did was go to the grocery..." Liam says and I chuckles. "Going to the Grocery for me is a chore cause I get bombarded by fans every time I step out of the house." I say and I let my head fall forward onto  my knees.

I shut my eyes for a minute and take a deep breath but then my stomach growls. I groan and get up. "Who wants lunch?" I ask and they all jump up. "Where are we going?" Niall asks and I laugh. "The kitchen." I say then start walking out of the room.

Cliffhanger yea I know...

I'm gonna do a double update today cause I'm feeling nice. Your Welcome...

P.S. I'm now editing others stories so if you have a book that needs editing just PM me, nothing on my message board or comments will be accepted...

I'll try to get to you as soon as I can.

Love you all :D

Bex