Chapter 11

"Harry stop! Get off the table!" Gemma yells making me curious. I make sure to grab my camera and when I walk in I bust out laughing.

He was for some reason standing on the table and he had to duck his head so he could and I shake my head. I snap the picture right as he puts his arms up a bit making it one of the beat pictures ever.

He shrugs then hops down and walks over to me. "Why'd you get up?" he whispers in my ear. "I heard Gemma yelling." I whisper back and tilt my head ever so slightly so our lips brush.

"Get a room." Gem says and brushes by us. We were currently at Gemmas apartment or what the Brits call, Flats. We stayed the night here but we are getting our own place today.

I look down at Harry's lips and give him a quick peck before ducking under his arm to go deeper into the kitchen.

"Do you all seriously not have coffee here?" I groan and Gem laughs from the other room. I roll my eyes and shake my head. "Whatever." I mutter under my breath and turn back around.

I just about run into him as he was standing right in my way and I groan. "H let me through." I groan and try to push him out of the way but he was just so heavy. I give up and he grabs my hands. I look up at him to meet his gaze and his head swoops down as he kisses my cheek. "Okay love." he whispers and moves slightly so I could walk past him.

After I shower I change into some clothes that Gemma gives me since all of mine are at the flat

I walk out of the bathroom while tugging at the sleeves since they were so long. I walk down the hallway and into the main area to see them both laughing. I walk behind Harry and put my hands over his eyes.

"guess who?" I ask and he chuckles. "Mia." he says and I take my hands away. "Aw poop you caught me." I say in a joking tone. Gemma and him both laugh a bit before he stands up.

"Well sorry for intruding." Harry says while straining his shirt. "No you didnt not at all!" Gem exclaims and I smile. I walk around the couch and stand next to Harry.

"Thanks for the clothes Gemma." I say. "Its no biggie. I dont even wear any of that anymore." she says with a smile. Harry grabs my hand and Gemma's smile grows. "Your gonna go see mum right?" Gemma asks and he nods.

"You two are just too cute." Gemma say and I smile. "Thanks." I say and she nods. "Well we must be going." Haz says.

We soon arrive at the flat and on the way I'm pretty sure the paps and fans spotted us but Harry seemed like he didnt notice so I shrug it off.

The flat looked more like a house on top of the building. It was a two bed room two bath with a huge living room and kitchen plus a dining room! It was absolutely massive! At the moment I'm sitting in my room on the trunk at the foot of my bed. I wasnt ready to open it.

The trunk meant alot to me. It was my mum's and she gave it to me when I announced I was moving out right after I dropped out of high school. She had a mental break down the day I told her. But when I told my ex, he lost it.

All of my old pictures of my innocent self and everything are sealed away in here waiting to be taken out.

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt a tear drop on my hand. I chuckle a bit and wipe my face off. I fiddle with the key staring at it until I get off the trunk and onto my knees on the floor.

I sigh and stick the key in the keyhole. I then it slowly and open the trunk to reveal everything. All of my old posters and boxes full of pictures and other things from high school came flooding back. Everything I wanted to forget.

I hear footsteps approaching so I wipe the tears away and stand up but I dont dare to close the trunk, it's too late now. "Hey, love-" Harry says but stops dead when he sees the trunk open. "What's wrong." he says and I kick the trunk with my foot.

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. "Shh it's okay Mia." he whispers in my ear. He let's go and looks at me with worry filled eyes.

Once I calm down I sit down and start to pull stuff out to tell him about it all, some parts he just stared at me blankly, some he laughed and some he frowned but in the end it felt good to get it all off my chest.

Haz said he we could pack this all into his car, drive out to the middle of no where and burn it all if we wanted to and I agreed so, tomorrow before we go sightseeing that's what we are gonna do...

P.S. I'm now editing others stories so if you have a book that needs editing just PM me, nothing on my message board or comments will be accepted...

I'll try to get to you as soon as I can.

Love you all :D

Bex