Chapter 16

"Aww Ash Luke come look at this!" Calum says

"Shush Cal you might wake her." Michael whispers

"Aww." Luke and Ash say.

"That's cute." Ashton says

"Will you shut the fuck up?" Michael quietly snaps from above me.

I groan at that moment and turn over to face away from Michael and I got a little colder. I could feel him adjust his  arms around me and I squint my eyes together. "Shut up I wanna sleep!" I groan and pull the covers over my head.

By now they'd woken me up and pissed me off so I rolled out of the  ed and onto the floor without a word. "Get the fuck out! I wanna sleep!" I yell at them and they giggle at me. I roll my eyes and slam the door once they move.

"God what time is it?" I ask as I climb back into the bed rubbing my eyes. "8:34" He responds. "God its entirely too early for me." I say and scoot closer to him. I curl up in a ball and put my head on his chest. He starts humming something that makes me get really sleepy and then I'm out again.

I wake up again when I'm really cold and I sit up and Michael is no where to be seen. I rub my eyes and yawn before trudging over to the door and opening it and walking into the living room to see them all watching something on the TV. "morning." I say and they just ignore me. I shake my head and walk into the kitchen t start making food but then I realize they probably dont have any just because they can't cook.

I was a little right a little wrong.

There was a package of bacon and a 24 pack of eggs.

I scramble around the kitchen and finally find a pan then stick it on the stove. I turn the eye on and look around, now for a knife.

about 20 minutes later they come in wondering what the smell was and I smile. "Good morning." I say with a smile. "Well someone seems to be non-grumpy now." Luke says and I narrow my eyes at him. "For you information I was still tired at 8 this morning, That is too early for me to wake up. Unless I absolutely have to wake up before then." I say and tend to the eggs. again.

I plate everything and bring all 4 of their plates out at once in their surprise. "I've had my hand in waitressing." I say then walk back over to grab mine and put it on the table. I open the fridge and grab what was left of the Apple Juice and pour it into a glass for me.

After we all eat I put the plates in the dishwasher along with everything I cooked with and started it up. They looked at me as if I was crazy when I put the bacon grease in a  bowl and stuck it in the fridge. "Are we doing anything today?" I ask and look around. They all shake their heads no.

"Great, I'll go out then.I need to re-dye my hair anyways." I say and stand up from my chair and walk back to my shared room with Mike.

I throw on this outfit quickly and make sure to brush my teeth

I throw on this outfit quickly and make sure to brush my teeth. When I come out of the bathroom Michael was standing in the doorway. I walk past him to put my clothes away as he stares at me. "I'm coming with you." He says. I grab my phone off the table and go to turn it on but it doesnt. "Shit!" I exclaim and he raises an eyebrow at me. "Harry deactivated my phone." I say with a whine. "All of my pictures." I whisper and throw the phone. It hits the wall And slides down to the ground.

"I'll get you a new one come on." he says and I nod. I walk over to him and he wraps an arm around my shoulder as we walk out of the flat.

"So I know this really good place that does hair dye, but I've also been wandering to get another tattoo." I say and he looks at me. "Another?" He asks and I nod. I pull up the hem of my shirt to show him the tattoo I got a few months ago. He nods. "I was ,and please dont laugh, thinking about getting an anchor." I say and he nods. "Its fine." he says and shows me his thumb. "I feel ya." I flash a smile his way and I point out the hair salon.

This is what I did to my hair

This is what I did to my hair. This hair dye is permanent but it will gradually fade so I might leave it in for about half a year to a year, depending on what shampoo I use. Which I got some specific to my blue hair.

As we was walking down the sidewalk Michael's phone rings.

◇ M I C H A E L ◇

"Hello?" I ask

"Mike, so we've been requested to start for someone." Ashton says

"Cool who is it?" I ask and he takes a deep breath.

"One Direction." He says and my breath hitches.

"That cant be good, can Mia come?" I ask and she jerks her head twords me.

"Yea of course but what about Harry?"

"I'll deal." she says and I nod.

"She said she'll deal."

"Okay, I'll let them know the good news." He says and the line goes dead.

"Once again One Direction is ruining my life." she says under her breath and I shake my head. I grab her hand and stop in my place.

"We will make sure you dont have too much contact with them." I say and she nods.

What surprised me was that she stood up on her tippy toes and hugged me, even though I was only slightly taller than she was.

I wrap my arms around her and we stand like that for a minute before she let's me go. I smile as she takes my hand and we continue down the sidewalk in a comfortable silence.

♡ M I A ♡

Mikey and I walk hand & hand down the sidewalk until he points out the shop I guess he was taking me to.

We walk in and a few people look at us but he dosent pay any attention to them. "Pick any phone you want." He whispers in my ear and let's go of my hand.

I immediately look at the iPhone X and pick up the demo one. I open the camera app and take a picture of Michael. I play around with the camera effects to make the background black and bring out his cheekbones and highlight his hair color.

I turn the camera to him and he smiles. "Sir, we will take this one." He says and the guy nods. "Michael! This phone is a thousand dollars itself!" I exclaim and he shrugs. "I have too much money and I have no clue what to do with it anyways." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Is there any particular color you want?" the guy asks and I nod. "Silver." I say making him nod and walk back behind the counter. "Put unlimited call, text, and data on it while your at it." Michael calls and turns back to me. I shake my head staring at him.

The guy comes out with a bag and sits it on the counter. "Each year you can upgrade to the newest phone." he says and I nod. "That'll be $1432." the guys says. Michael pulls out his wallet and then his credit cards and slides it on the counter twords the guy.

Sorry I havent updated in like ever but um I've been stacking up chapters for this book and I'm I'm currently writing another book, which if you follow me, I think you'll LOVE, maybe...

P.S. I'm now editing others stories so if you have a book that needs editing just PM me, nothing on my message board or comments will be accepted...

I'll try to get to you as soon as I can.

Love you all :D

Bex