Chapter 7

June 26, 2018 10:54 am

Harry: Just got off the plane...

Me: Okay. I bet there are alot of fans there.

Harry: Yepp.
God what are they gonna think if they see us in public

Me: We obviously tell them I'm your new photographer

Harry: Good Idea

Me: hmm
Well I need to get dressed, how far away are you?

Harry: about 5-10 Minutes

Me: oki see ya in a bit

Harry: cant wait

I run a brush through my hair and adjust my robe. Now what to wear???

I quickly get ready and add my Southside Serpents jacket before walking out of my room.

As soon as I get to the lobby my phone starts going off in my pocket.

Me: I'm wearing a black skirt, red crop top, red pumps, and a black Serpents jacket.

Harry: Okay. Just pulled up.

I bite my lip nervously as I look around. I turn around to face the interior of the building as I hear a gasp.

I wip around and I swear it looked like a movie scene when I twirled around and saw Harry before me.

A smile makes it's way to my lips and I walk over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his around my waist.

"You look gorgeous." He whispers in my ear making me smile. "Thank you." I say and pull away from the hug. He let's go of me with a big grin on his face.

After he checks in we go up to his room so he can drop his suitcase off then we are going out for coffee.

We walk hand in hand down the sidewalk as some fans take pictures I keep a smile plastered on my face. We walk in a comfortable silence all the way to Starbucks.

After we get our drinks we get a seat and sit across from one another. My phone starts going off and I groan. I pull it out of my pocket and click on my message.

Becca: Just to let you know, Harry is gay

My eyes widen at the text and I look up at him sipping his coffee.

Me: I'm not gonna believe you

Becca: Why dont you tell Louis Tomlinson that...

"H whos Louis Tomlinson?" I ask and he looks at me like I'm dumb. "What?" I ask and he shakes his head. "He was my, um, boyfriend?" he says and I take a deep breath.

"That's what Becca said." I say waving my phone and he shakes his head. "No one knew, or was supposed to know." He says and I shrug. "Harry, I dont care if your gay." I say putting my hand over his.

His green eyes bore into mine and he shakes his head. "It was just him." he whispers and a tear rolls down his cheek.  I bring my hand up to his face and wipe it off. "Okay." I say bringing my hand back down and put it on top of his hand.

All of a sudden the doors bust open to reveal a ton of teenage girls. They look over at us and start squealing. I groan and look down at my phone pretending to be busy.

"Hi Harry!" they exclaim and he smiles. "Hello." he says making them all squeal. "Uhm can we get some pictures?" one of them asks and he nods. He looks over at me and gives me a sympathetic smile.

"Who are you?" one of them asks narrowing her eyes at me. "I'm Harry's new photographer." I say confidently and she nods. "lucky" she says under her breath.

I giggle then look back at my phone and pretend to be busy.

After the girls walk away I roll my eyes and turn my phone off. "I dont see how you can put up with them intruding like that." I say and he shrugs. "I'm just blessed that this is my job." he says with a smile.

"But, uh, I'm not gay. I thought I was but I only liked Louis like that." he asks and I nod. "You were gay for him, I get it." I say and he nods his head. "You know your the only one I've told this outside of the band." he say and I smile. "Well I thank you for sharing, I mean you hardly know me." I say.

"I don't know but there is something about you that just draws me to you." he says resting his head in his hand. I cough trying to clear the silence and he stops staring.

"So uh what are some of your favorite bands?" He asks and I shrug. "I like alot if bands but obviously 5sos, MCR, Green Day, Nirvana, Sex Pistols. I could go on and on really." I say wrapping my hands around my coffee cup. "Did you say 5sos?" he asks and I nod.

"Yep. Love em." I say with a smile. "Hmm." He says and I nod.

P.S. I'm now editing others stories so if you have a book that needs editing just PM me, nothing on my message board or comments will be accepted...

I'll try to get to you as soon as I can.

Love you all :D

Bex