Chapter 15

We arrive at the building but I didnt wanna go in. I couldn't face him alone. Lottie didnt care to get yelled at so she put on a brave face with me and we linked arms before walking into the building.

I fumble with the key but Lottie takes it from my hand and sticks it in the lock then twists the door knob and throws the door open. "The fuck?!?" I hear Harry yell. "Just getting my stuff!" I yell and jog back to my room with Lottie on my heals.

We lock the door and I pull out my bags that I recently unpacked. I start pulling things off the hanger and folding them quickly before throwing it in my bag. Lottie was throwing makeup in my little bags and gathering all of the stuff off the desk.

"Mia I dont wanna see your face, just get your stuff and get out." H says and I roll my eyes. "That's what I'm doing!" I yell and throw the closet door shut. My first luggage was full so I zip it up and open my Vera Bradley suitcase.

I put all of my folded clothes in that suitcase them zip it up. I throw my small bag on the bed for Lottie to start putting smaller stuff in it.

All within 15 minutes I was packed and I double checked everything before unlocking the door and walking out wheeling my suitcase behind me. Lottie following. I stop in the kitchen and pull out my wallet. I throw my pictures all except one, and credit cards Harry gave me on the counter. "Toodles H! HAVE A NICE LIFE!" I yell as I slam the door and we race down the hallway to the elevator.

When we make it outside Ashton was standing near the back of the car with the trunk open. He helped me put all of my stuff in and I turned to Lottie. "Don't go ignoring me now." she says tears filling her eyes. I engruff her in a hug. "I would and couldn't ever." I say and I feel the tears falling on my jacket. A horn honked to reveal Louis narrowing his eyes at me before looking at Lottie. "Get in the car." he says roughly and she rolls her eyes before looking back at me then at Ashton. "Take care of her." She says to him before walking over to her brothers car and hopping in.

Soon we pull up to a building with a few girls standing waiting for someone, Probably these guys. Luke was sitting next to me and he got out first then I got out and Calum got out on the other side along with Michael. Ash was the final one to get out and once again he helped with with my luggage.

The girls gave me really weird glances and one of them even said "Isnt she Harry Styles's girlfriend?" and I about lost it but Michael places his hand on my arm and I calm down. heh C.A.L.M.

We go up the elevator a little packed with all of us plus my luggage but we soon pile out and they lead me down the hall to their flat.

It wasnt as big as Harry's but it was definitely homey. "You can stay in my room if you like!" Michael exclaims and I giggle. "Its up to you, or the you can always kick one of us out of our rooms."  Ashton says and I shrug. "As long as there is food and something I can use to play fortnite I'm good." I say and he laughs. "Your gonna get along great with Michael then." He says and I nod my head once, I already knew this.

I walk into Michael's room to see him sitting on his bed concentrating on whatever he was playing on his TV. "Hey." he says and pauses his game. "Look I'm sorry-" he starts but I hold my hand up. "I dont need your pity, I dont think it would've worked out anyways." I say and he nods once. I look at his TV to see he was playing Fortnite. I mentally fistpump and look around to see where I could put my stuff.

"Just put your bags in the closet."he says as if reading my mind. I nod once and pull my stuff inside the closet. "Uh Mia, the bathroom is right across the hall if you wanna freshen up." Calum says as he sticks his head inside. "Thanks." I mutter and zip open one of my suitcases.

I take my pajamas out then grab my toothbrush and walk out of the room silently. I walk across the hall and knock once on the door. No awnser. I shrug and open the door and step inside.

(ignore the boots and backpack)

After I change I brush my hair and teeth then fold my clothes before leaving the bathroom and walking back across the hall to I guess mine and Michael's room.

I throw my dirty clothes in the corner of the closet and Sit on the bed beside Michael. I watch as he completely fails to kill this dude and gets killed himself. I shake my head and he looks over at me. "You think you can do better?" He asks and I nod, taking the controller and then wait for  new round to start.

I adjust my beanie pulling it down and the re grab the controler. Luke steps in and I look over at him. "So she gets to use your Xbox but I dont?" He asks and I laugh. "Luke your no gamer." we both say and I laugh. "Wait what? I'm lost." Luke says and I roll my eyes. "Obviously I know who you all are, I own every EP and CD you all have let out, ever." I say right before the round starts.

"Shut up so I can concentrate." I say and start looking around, next thing I know I'm on my balloon thing and I dive to land and immediately start chopping at trees.

fifteen minutes later they were all looking at me as if I was some sort of goddess. "What?" I ask and Calum shakes his head. "Mike cant even win at teams nor singles yet YOU JUST WON." he says and I could feel my cheeks get red. "Uh well, I win all of the time." I say before yawning and handing Michael the remote.

"I'm tired." I complain and he rolls his eyes. "Fine I guess we could sleep." He says and my eyes lighten up. "Yay." I say into a yawn and fall backwards on the bed. I let my legs fall off the edge for a minute before I bring them back in and curl up in a ball.

Mikey gets up to turn everything off so I scoot back on the bed and find the pillows then I put my head on the pillow and bring my legs into my chest. Michael flicks the light off and shuts the door making it completely dark. I feel him climb into the bed and I turn to face him in the dark. "Thank you." I whisper.

"Why are you thanking me?" He asks.

"For letting me stay with you all." I say and he let's out a breath. "I couldn't let you be out on the streets." He says and that made me smile. For some odd reason. "Night, Michael." I mutter before my eyes flutter closed. I feel his hand brush mine before he pulls me closer to him and cuddles into me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea yea I know this is a Harry Styles fan fiction but it's taken a turn. An un expected one for me even.

I loved writing this chapter, especially the end.

P.S. I'm now editing others stories so if you have a book that needs editing just PM me, nothing on my message board or comments will be accepted...

I'll try to get to you as soon as I can.

Love you all :D

Bex