Chapter 18

I was currently sitting at Starbucks by myself re watching Riverdale when I look up I see Louis and Harry walk in.

I immediately cringe and look back at my phone that was propped up against the napkin holder.

"Order for Clifford!" the barista yells and I get up. I pause Riverdale and walk over to the counter. "Thanks." I say and grab the five Frappuccinos and walk away but not before making eye contact with Harry. I smirk and walk backwards into the door to open it.

I walk down the sidewalk listing to my music with the drinks in my hand. I quickly cross the street and walk into the lobby of the building the boys were meeting with their manager in.

I say a quick hello to the front desk lady  before whisking by her and onto the elevator.

Once I'm out of the elevator I knock on the door before it is pulled open by none other than Michael. "hey babe." he says and takes the drink holder from me. I smile at him and walk in.

I sit back while listing to the soft hum of my music and listen to their manager blab at them about tour expectations since it was only a month before the tour starts. It was December 1st.

Everyone knew about the 1D reunion now and they were sold out in many shows across the world. Somehow I've convinced Luke to cut his hair and that's what we are gonna do after their manager let's us go.

"and Mia," he adds turning to me. I pause my music and look up at him, humming. "Please try not to fight with Harry or any of the other 1D boys." he says and I nod. "I'll be a good girl." I say smiling at the refrence making Michael chuckle. "Humph okay, your dismissed. Have fun with your holiday." he says and we all jump up.

We practically run out of the building me out in front of them all which makes no since cause Luke is taller than I am but...

With my heals on I'm as tall as Michael and he said he feels short. I slow down and let them catch up to me. "How can you run in those things?" Luke asks and I shrug. "Practice, plus chasing little kids around, and being chased by fans." I say and they laugh. "Some of them are just crazy, I once almost had my shirt ripped off of me!" I exclaim and they laugh again. "Stop laughing at me!" I exclaim/ whine and Michael walks over to me. "Okay." he says and kisses my check.

I smile and the other guys roll their eyes. "Roll your eyes all you want boys, dosent change a thing." I say and lace our hands together.

I take my headphones out and stick them in my pocket. I sip my caramel frappuccino as I scroll through all of the mentions from the fans. Most of them were nice but there were a few that were a bit hateful but the fans fire back and say stuff like 'Why do you say these things, I bet your just jealous.' which makes me smile. These girls love these boys even when they know they cant have them.

I keep scrolling through them and liking alot of them, I already have 1.5million followers on Twitter and Instagram, and I have alot of streaks to keep up with on snapchat. I saw a few tweets that were hate tweets to Crystal and I immediately respond to those saying that she has her reasons and she needs personal space.

I exit the Twitter app and go into snapchat to see I had alot of snaps. I swipe over and take a picture of myself in one of the filter while drinking my  drink and put on there streaks then click the send to all button and click send. I then start to open all of the streaks then open the storys, some of them were here in London looking for us.

The ones that were looking for us I look a picture of our surroundings and sent it to them with a smile.

A few minutes later we run into a huge group of fans and Michael starts taking pictures with them as do the rest of the boys. They soon work their way over to me and I pose for a huge group shot with them all. "Thanks for the help, Mia!" they all say as we walk away. "You welcome." I say and blow a kiss.

"Helped em ey?" Michael asks and I nod. "I'm one of them, I know how they feel." I say and he nods once.