Chapter 17

Michael and I walk in the door hand in hand and Ashton was passed out on the couch. I giggle under my breath as we walk back to our room.

We quietly walk back into the room and shut the door before I kick my shoes off and sit my phone bag down before digging in it to pull out two boxes. I open the top one and pull out the phone and all of the normal stuff, the bluetooth headphones and instructions. The other box held the wireless charging port which I plug in on my bedside table.

After playing on my phone and downloading Fortnite and all of my social media stuff then logging in Michael asks for all of my usernames so he could add and follow me. He then gave me all of the boys contact numbers and then I added Gemma and Lotties numbers into my phone. l log into my Insta to see it had blown up with subscribers since Michael followed me, I've gotten 50k in the last half hour.

I shake my head and fall back on the bed. "They wanna meet with us for dinner tonight." Michael whispers to me and my eyes widen. "Damn it!" I whisper yell.

"What time?" I ask and he looks back down at his phone. "Uh 5." he says. It was 3 now. "We should probably wake the others." I say but he shakes his head. "I'd wait another hour." he says and I nod. "Well I'm gonna look at what I've got In my suitcase, should I wear something nice or something me?" I ask mostly myself.

"Definitely you." Michael says and I smile at him.

an hour later I wake up all the guys by playing an alarm really loud on my phone. They all groan and hop up. "One Direction wants to have dinner with you all and I'm tagging along." I say and they all scramble up. "Who invited you?" Luke asks and I scoff, "She doesnt need an invite, Luke." Michael sneers and leans on the wall. "geez sorry." Luke says and walks past both of us.

I turn to Mikey and shake my head. I walk back to our room with him following me so I could get my clothes and makeup then head to the bathroom to get changed.

I put on my black eyeshadow, mascara, and signature maple red lipstick before walking out of the bathroom

I put on my black eyeshadow, mascara, and signature maple red lipstick before walking out of the bathroom. I walk into the room to see Michael buttoning up his flannel but he missed a few buttons. I throw my stuff on my bag and walk over to him and sweat his hands away. He looks at me and I unbutton his shirt quickly, having experience, then start at the top and buttoning it up correctly. He looks at me then down at my lips. I purse them before looking at myself in the mirror.

"Should I wear the sweater or no?" I ask and he shrugs. "I think you'll look better without it but it's your choice." he says and I shrug it off. "Its restricting me." I say and he nods. I throw it on my suitcase and turn back to Michael who was staring at my face. "Michael you okay?" I whisper and he shakes his head. "I-I think I like you." he whispers and my eyes widen a bit. I look from his eyes to his lips before I crash our lips together.

I put a hand on his waist and one on his neck before there is a knock on the door. We pull apart immediately and Michael groans. "We need to get going guys." I hear Ashton says and I hear his foot steps recede. I turn back to Michael who puts a quick unexpected peck on my lips before walking over to the table and grabbing his phone. I walk over to the bedside table and grab my phone then stick it in my back pocket.