Chapter 8

It was only 3 hours to the concert and I had no clue what to wear. I was just standing here in my hotel room staring at my suitcase looking like an Idiot when there is a knock on my door.

"Coming!" I call and run a hand through my hair. I open the door to reveal Harry looking at me with a smirk. "Not dressed yet?" he asks and I nod. "Sadly. I can't figure out what to wear." I say and he pushes past me into my room.

I follow him inside and he goes straight for my suitcase. "God no wonder. You need some of my merch." He chirps and I shake my head. "Yes you do! Luckily we have some at the venue. Put on a t-shirt and pair of Jean's and we will go get you some." he says and I groan.

"Whatever." I say and grab my black skinny jeans and white button down off the bed. I walk into the bathroom and change quickly.

As soon as I step out and get my stuff together Harry pulls me out of my room and down to a car that was waiting for us.

We pull up to the back of the venue and you could hear girls yelling at the front. I cringe at the sound and get out of the car. I follow close behind Haz with my hands on my camera being cautions of my surroundings.

We walk into a door and he grabs my hand. "Dont let go or you'll get lost." he whispers in my ear and I nod once. He shortens his strides to go at my pace and we soon reach a room.

He knock once on  the door and it opens to reveal a woman. "Sarah get me a white Treat People With Kindness shirt pronto." He says and she nods. She leaves the door open and walks back into the room.

I look around inside to see a little dressing corner and a makeup table. She walks back over and hands him the shirt which he hands to me. He looks down at me and grabs my open hand and pulls me away while waving at Sarah.

We walk by a table which he grabs a lanyard that says 'All Access' on it then hands it to me. "There is an empty room right over there," he points to a door "go change and make sure to keep that lanyard on at all times." he says and I nod.

After I change I walk out while putting my lanyard on and throw my shirt in my bag. I walk with Harry beside me, his arm around my shoulder. I look up at him and he was paying no mind to me, except for the fact that he had his arm around me so I bring my camera up to my eye and snap a quick picture.

He looks at me after he hears the click and shakes his head. I open the picture and it look glorious, the sun was hitting his face just right and he was smiling so you could see his dimple, then there was his sharp jawline.

"You sneaky snake." he says and I giggle. "Well you cant tell me it isnt a good picture." I say and show him the camera. He shrugs as we walk out onstage.

I let my camera hang around my neck as my mouth gapes open at how huge the arena is. "Wow." I whisper and turn around to face the stage to see people scurrying around hooking stuff up or testing it out. "Oh, your gonna love it once it fills up and everyone has their flashlights on." he says and my eyes light up.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so I just wanna say sorry for the delay I've been a little busy, but I'm getting a proper cover made by someone who does amazing covers as I've seen.

I have a question, if you could tell me someone who makes good trailers please PM me or comment please, it would be helpful.

Anyways, happy 4th of July! I'm going to see fireworks soon so yay!

P.S. I'm now editing others stories so if you have a book that needs editing just PM me, nothing on my message board or comments will be accepted...

I'll try to get to you as soon as I can.

Love you all :D

Bex