Chapter 6

June 24, 2018 9:34 am

Me: I've packed alot just as you said.

Harry: You sure your good to come on the remainder of the tour with me?

Me: Yea tbh I have enough money saved up for me to travel ALOT

Harry: Lol
what do you do for a living btw??

Me: photographer
I have enough follower on Instagram and Twitter to make money off them

Harry: That's cool
Ya know I could use a photographer

Me: Haz

Harry: Mia

Me: Harold Edward Styles, NO

Harry: Cant you just try it out for the remainder of the tour?

Me: I guess

Harry: Yay! Bring your camera

Me: Okay, I need to get ready Harold then I'm leaving for Detroit. You are staying at The Hampton Inn right?

Harry: Yepp

Me: Oki I'll text when I get there

Harry: oki

I put my phone on my bedside table and get out of bed.

After I take a quick shower I wrap my hair up in a towel and put on my robe.

Becca has been ignoring me all week so I'm just going to leave her ticket in her room if she wants it.

I get dressed quickly and grab my suitcase along with Beccas ticket

I get dressed quickly and grab my suitcase along with Beccas ticket. Since she is at work I just walk into her room and leave her the note I wrote on top of her ticket.

I shake my head and run a hand through my hair. I flip it to the side and pull my suitcase behind me as I walk out of my apartment building.

I open the back of my car and stick my bag in there

I open the back of my car and stick my bag in there. I close the door. Good thing this is a rental car cause I cant drive everywhere.

I get in the front seat and turn the car on. I pull my phone out of my pocket and connect it to the car with bluetooth.

I put in the address of the hotel on Waze and get ready to drive. My phone starts going off. It pops up on the screen and I tap accept.

"Hello?" I say. "Hey there." Harry says and I smile. "Hello Harry." I say while putting my sunglasses on. "I'm getting ready to leave." I say and he hums. I put the car in drive and take off while talking to H.

P.S. I'm now editing others stories so if you have a book that needs editing just PM me, nothing on my message board or comments will be accepted...

I'll try to get to you as soon as I can.

Love you all :D

Bex