II

Chapter Two : Stick-up kids

Cash was a nervous wreck as she was sitting in Tez's cousins car on their way to hit their first lick . So many scenarios of what could go wrong were running through her head . She wanted to back out but she knew that they all needed the money , she was thinking of the bigger picture .

Getting out of the bricks .

" It's okay , you know I won't let anything happen to you " Dhaz whispered in her ear . She nodded her head trusting him .

" Here , there's not that many minutes on there so only call us if something's wrong or when the nigga is knocked out " Tez said handing Cash a prepaid flip phone .

" It's gonna be okay , we're gonna be right behind y'all the whole time " Q assured them .

" Come'on let's go " Yanni said to her best friend as she pulled the handle opening the door . She wasn't scared at all , growing up in the gritty to a alcoholic mother she was all on her own .

Unlike Cash she didn't have an older brother who took care of her she had to survive on her own and she did whatever she had to even if it mean sucking dick for a few bucks .

Cash slid out of the car after her and they both walked into the club. Yanni and Cash both scrunched their face up in confusion and the scene before them . They thought they were about to walk in some exclusive ass club but it was the opposite .

It was a run down strip club that spelled like ass . The strippers had rainbow hair that didn't fit their skin complexions and they were butt ass naked showing their bootleg ass shots that looked horrible , The topless bartenders didn't look any better with breast that sagged all the way to the ground and jacked up sew ins .

" Bitch ain't nobody with money in this club " Yanni said to Cashmere .

" They look like they have money " Cash said pointing to a group of guys sitting in what she guessed was supposed to be a VIP section . They all wore jewelry that looked to be expensive .

" Bitch don't be pointing at people that's how you get shot " Yanni said as she bat her hand down and eyed the group of men. " Bitch that's the chain " She said looking at the gold chain that said OTB on all of their necks .

On the ride there the boys filled them in on their target which was some nigga named Black that was light skin as hell , with golds in his mouth , a long beard and he was gonna be wearing a chain that said OTB.  They found out about them because they supply GMBAM with their drugs .

OTB was another street gang standing for only the brothers . Riq and his crew didn't see them as competition just yet because they were located three hours away but once they became bigger they planned on taking them out .

" But why would a nigga with money be at this raggedy ass strip club ? " Cash asked her best friend as they both walked to the bar and took a seat .

" To be cheap i'm guessing , these bitches here probably would let a nigga fuck them in every hole for forty dollars at the most " Yanni said causing one of the bartenders to laugh .

They looked over at her and was surprised at how pretty she was , she was probably the prettiest one in the club . Unlike the others bartenders her breast sat up nice and perky with a nipples ring , instead of wearing loud weave she wore her weave a natural brown color and it was laid nicely. She had rich chocolate skin without a blemish on her face .