XXVI

Chapter Thirty Five - Til Death

" You say he's your homeboy ? " Christian, the leader or OTB asked Q as he looked at Dhaz . A week had passed and dhaz was tired of sitting on his ass having nothing to do . Cash came over to the apartment with the kids everyday to make sure he was well fed and to give him money for anything and he appreciated it but the fact that she and his kids went home to Riqs house every night didn't sit to right with him so he called Q up to put his plan in action .

" Yeah , he's been like a brother to me since we were younger . Growing up we didn't have a family but we made our own family " Q said .

" That's cute or whatever " Christian said sarcastically. " And you say that you want to take our GMBAM just as bad as we do why is that ? "

" I have history with that nigga Riq , he pulled a gun on my sister and called the police on me and got me locked up for four years and besides i'm the best person to take him out " Dhaz said .

" And why is that ? you've been gone for four years so you don't know shit about that nigga or how he operates " Christian pointed out .

" Nah but my sister is with him and she lives with him , I can find everything out from her " Dhaz assured him .

" The sane sister he pulled a gun out on ? " Christian asked raising his eyebrows and dhaz nodded . " So you telling me that after he pulled a gun on her , got you locked up , and threatened to kill Q your sister got with him ? i'm supposed to trust you and your sister laying up with the enemy every night fuck no "

" listen I know it sounds fucked up but my little sister she's smart when it comes to books and shit but dumb as hell when it comes to everything else . Her being with Riq was because she needed to survive , I took care of her and with me being gone she had to do what she had to do. " Dhaz explained .

" Tell you what , if you can give me where that nigga Riq lays his head then you're in " Christian said .

" Okay but under one condition , my sister stays out of it " Dhaz said .

" Kids and women are off limits that the street code " Christian assured him and dhaz nodded his head .

——————

" Hey baby " Cash greeted Riq as she walked into the house after dropping ionesty and terell off at school and running errands . When she left he was sleeping so that was her first time seeing him all day .

" Hey , we need to talk " Riq said seriously causing her to sigh .

" I haven't even done anything " Cash said already knowing where the conversation was going whenever it was leading with that .

" I know you haven't " he assured her . " my people's called me and said that they seen your brother leaving out of one of OTBs trap houses "

" Okay ? " Cash asked confused .

" OTB is the enemy and if he's apart of OTB then he's the enemy " He said bluntly .

" Look Riq , my brother just got out of jail he's trying to get back on his feet . Ain't no job gonna hire him so that's his only option , it ain't like you gonna put him on with your team so what'd you expect " Cash asked helping up for dhaz just like always.

" Don't try to play with my intelligence Cashmere . I may not speak on a lot of things but I pay close attention to everything . I been knew that , that nigga Q is apart OTB I also know that you ran into him the day before your brother got out of jail and he came to your brother's welcome home gathering . Them niggas plotting " Riq said putting two and two together .

" Nah your ass is just being paranoid " Cash said dismissively.

" See that's your fucking problem you always want to act like your brother can't do no fucking wrong and ignore the truth . But i'll tell you one thing let me hear about you doing some sneaky shit and i'll drop you on your head " Riq threatened .

" I was good before we got together and i'll be good if you left me . As a matter of fact if that's how you feel i'll pack up all my shit and leave right fucking now " Cash fussed .

" Do you " He shrugged nonchalantly.

Cash grabbed the remote that was next to her and threw it at him hitting him in his face . " Stupid , paranoid bitch " she fussed as she walked upstairs to their bedroom .

She pulled a suitcase from the top shelf and started stuffing clothes in the suitcase until Riq came in the room and snatched it from her throwing it across the room . He grabbed her by her neck and held her against the wall . " Stop fucking playing with me , you hear me ? " he asked her .

" Nah fuck you " She said causing him to squeeze her throat a little harder but unbeknownst to him she was actually getting turned on by him roughing her up .

" I wish you would try to leave me for another nigga , brother or not " He said as he brought his lips to her and kissed her . " I love you to death , hear me ? " he asked against her lips still holding onto her neck and cash nodded her head , she knew she was just as crazy as riq was because here he was threatening her life and she wanted to sit on his face. " you love me ? " he asked her and she nodded. " say that shit then "

" I love you baby " she said as she brought her lips to his and reached her hands into his sweatpants .

" how much ? more than you love that nigga ? " He asked referring to dhaz. He hated to say it but insecure when it came her brother. He couldn't say one thing about dhaz without cash getting ready to leave him and he felt like one day she was gonna leave him for good because of his feelings towards her brother and he hated to say but he would kill dhaz before he let him take cash away from him . He didn't know what it was about her that had him so in love with her but he wasn't giving her up for nobody .