XXXIII

Chapter Thirty Three : Closure

" Did you know too ? " Hazel snapped at Cameron as she bust into his room causing him to look over at her like she was crazy .

" What's wrong with you , why you look like you been crying ? " He asked her as he sat his controller down not caring that he was about to get his ass bust in the online game that he was playing .

" Did you know that Cashmere killed my father ? " She asked and he sighed and ran his hand over his head .

" Hazel look " he started to say but she cut him off she couldn't believe that everyone knew who the killer of her father was and didn't say shit and to make matters worse is that all of them attended his funeral with her , wiped her tears , listened to her blame herself and beat herself up about his death when they knew who did it .

" You too Cameron wow , why didn't you tell me ? you knew how broken up I was about this and you knew that I blamed myself for him having a drug problem when in reality my best friend someone I looked to as a sister drugged him making him overdose " She fussed .

" I didn't tell you because Cash wanted to be the one to tell you . I understand you're hurt feelings and trust me I wanted to tell you but I didn't want to get in the middle of that . " Cameron explained .

" Didn't want to get in the middle of it ? I'm your best friend too cam or did you keep her secret because you were fucking her " Hazel snapped .

" Look ima need for you to calm your ass down , this don't have nothing to do with me fucking cash. I didn't tell you because she promised me she was gonna tell you , it wasn't my secret to tell . Trust I felt bad every time I seen your ass cry about it but don't sit here and act like you was daddy's biggest fucking fan . That's what's wrong with people now y'all wait until people die and act like y'all cared so much about them but when he was alive you didn't give two fucks about that man or what he had going on so this hurt act you putting on can stop " Cameron snapped .

" This is not an act , my father died I am hurt " Hazel fussed .

" You didn't even claim that man , nobody knew he was your daddy until he fucking died come'on nah . " Cameron yelled .

" I can't believe you right now cameron you're really going too hard for a bitch that stopped fucking with you for another nigga " Hazel snapped .

" It's not even about Cashmere it's about you doing the most behind a man you didn't even fuck with. If that man was still alive today you wouldn't care about him . Look I understand you're mad that you was left in the dark but cash didn't know he was your daddy and she didn't mean to kill his ass and trust she was crushed when she found out about it . Yes all of us that knew and didn't say shit but that doesn't mean that we don't love you and care about you because we do and that's the reason everyone was so hesitant about telling you because we didn't want to hurt you , don't forget the same mother fuckers you mad been here since day one . Hurting you was never our intentions but if you're so mad zo c about someone you didn't even like that you're gonna cut us off then that's your loss " Cameron said .

" Look I don't need you throwing it in my face that I didn't talk to my daddy and that's why i'm so mad about his death because I could've just answered the phone for him or replied to his texts but I wanted to be mad at him over something that didn't even have anything to do with me . He did do my mom wrong there's no doubt about that he was a horrible husband to her but he always tried to be a good father to me and my brother and we didn't let him , instead we replaced him with arnold and - it was fucked up because he tried for years and we kept pushing him away and now he's gone and never coming back and i wish i would've just told him that I didn't hate him and I loved him instead  " Hazel broke down and cameron sighed and walked over to her and gave her a hug .