XVII

Chapter Seventeen:  Three Year Later

Cash rolled her eyes looking at the two year old baby girl who sat on her bed crying her lungs out for no reason

Cash rolled her eyes looking at the two year old baby girl who sat on her bed crying her lungs out for no reason . " Ionesty what's wrong ? " Cash asked as she sat at her desk trying to type a paper but it wasn't working out because she was distracted by Ionesty's cries .

Ionesty ignored her and kept crying . Cash grabbed her phone about to call Yanni but she walked in the door just in time . " Bitch get your child because I don't have time for her cry baby ass " Cash fussed at her best friend as she walked into her dorm room carrying a black duffel bag .

" Hoe don't do my baby " Yanni said as she sat the duffel bag on the bed she pulled out six stacks slipping them into her purse before tossing the bag to Cashmere .

Cashmere looked in the bag and counted seeing how much money was in there . " I managed to lift off a nigga I was dancing for and withdrew all his money in his account before he realized his card was gone " Yanni said as she sat on the bed and pulled her daughter on her lap running her fingers through her hair to calm her down .

Cash smiled and nodded her head . Yanni and Cash made a living off scamming and conning niggas out of their money by stealing their debit cards and jewelry while they weren't watching , but now that Yanni and Cash were working at Sin City one of the hottest underground clubs in the city they were coming up on more money . When they'd go to run the men's cards they'd steal money off of it . They also copied their card numbers so that they could make purchases and withdraw money .

They'd never get caught because they used their co-workers log in information whenever they were scamming .

With Dhaz serving a five year bid and Q disappearing the two of them were all alone and the money they had saved up was gone fast because Dhaz and Q took a majority of the cut leaving them with little to nothing .

As another side hustle Cash was selling drugs from out of her single dorm room . Back when Riq was trying to give them a reality check from trying to be street they'd taught her how to cook up crack so she was cooking up product and selling it to the local college drug dealers who were to cheap to pay a connect , she was also selling little dime bags of weed and pills .

She also did makeup from here and there so she had money coming in from every which way . If Dhaz taught her anything it's to be a go getter , sitting on her ass wasn't going to get her anywhere.

Coco was still around but he didn't want no parts of their operation . He made money by doing hair out of his kitchen and he was doing good with it . He'd made enough money to buy him a car and he was now working on getting him an apartment so that he could move out of the bricks .