XXV

Chapter Twenty Five : Friends

" You got some fucking nerve calling and asking me to put money on your books " Yanni fussed at Dhaz over the phone as she stood in the dressing room at Sin City getting ready to go on stage . She had been anticipating Dhaz's call so that she could give him an earful . She couldn't believe that he'd had been hiding a whole child from her for four years by a bitch that he knew she had beef with .

" You my girl the fuck that's suppose to mean ? " Dhaz snapped . Every since he had been locked up Yanni had been talking reckless because she knew that he wasn't able to do anything to her , the only reason he was playing nice to her was because he needed her to put money on his books but he had a rude awakening for her when he got released .

" If i'm your girl why the fuck does Tiny have a four year old son for you ? That's the same bitch that use to be playing on my phone , the same bitch that you got chlamydia from , huh ? " Yanni fussed .

" You tripping over something that happened years ago , don't act like I don't know that you be fucking niggas at that club " Dhaz said trying to turn it around on her .

" I do because I make money from it , money to take care of your daughter and money to put on your books " she fussed .

" Look Ayanna i'm sorry baby , I never told you because I knew you were gonna get mad and try to leave me and I can't lose you , I love you too much " Dhaz said telling her what he knew she wanted to hear .

" A whole child though Dhaz, then you got Cash out here doing for that lil boy " Yanni fussed .

" That's her nephew of course she's gonna do for him " Dhaz said .

" Okay but she done moved him in with her and she talking about taking Ionesty too . " Yanni said .

" Maybe that's for the best . You nor Tiny are meant to be parents " He said honestly .

" The fuck is that supposed to mean ? " She asked as NeNe another one the strippers walked into the dressing room and started getting ready as well . Yanni was friends with NeNe so she didn't care about her hearing her conversation .

" Both of y'all are selfish , when you're a parent you have to put your child before everyone else including yourself and none of y'all know how to do that . " He said .

" So why get us pregnant then ? " Yanni asked raising an eyebrow even though she knew he couldn't see her . She really wanted to know though , if he felt like she and tiny were so incapable of being parents why get them pregnant .

" I didn't do it on purpose I just slipped up and it happened " He said .

" Okay but when I told you I was going to get an abortion you begged me not to , why if i'm not capable of being a good mother to you ? " Yanni asked. Her feelings were hurt , she knew she wasn't the worlds greatest mother but in her mind she did the best that she could and the heat she was getting from everybody was getting to her .

" You thought I was gonna let you kill my seed ? Just because I didn't mean to get you pregnant don't mean that I wanted you to get rid of my child , and I knew that Cash was gonna be around to help out with my baby that's why " He said .

" I have to go Dhaz , i'll have the money on your books tomorrow " She said .

" Okay , I love you baby " he said .

" I love you too dhaz " she said as she hung up the phone and locked it putting it in her locker .

" Baby daddy trouble ? " NeNe asked looking over at the stressed look on Yanni's face . In her mind Yanni was stupid there was no way in hell she was about to hold a nigga down while he did a five year bid baby daddy or not . Yanni wasn't completely faithful to Dhaz every one knew that she was fucking and sucking niggas at Sin City but that was just for money she would never allow herself to get serious with someone because of Dhaz .

" Baby daddy trouble , Best friend trouble " Yanni said .

" You and Cash are at odds why ? " NeNe asked nosily. Cash and Yanni were thick as theives so she had to get the tea on why they were beefing .

" You know how my baby daddy is her brother right ? " Yanni asked and NeNe nodded . She would never tell Yanni but she used to fuck with Dhaz before he got locked up . " Okay so comes to find out this nigga been hiding a child from me for four years and when Cash found out she told everybody but me I had to find out from Tony and then Cash's ass wanna play super auntie , she done moved outta her dorm into a two bedroom apartment and moved the lil boy in with her " Yanni explained .

" Nah that's fake as fuck , you should've been the first person she told " NeNe said .

" Exactly and then the bitch gonna tell me she gonna take ionesty from me too , like how she wanna play mama to everybody kid but had an abortion " Yanni gossiped .

" Bitch I know you lying , that bitch walk around like she so innocent who she was pregnant for ? " NeNe asked .

" Who else ? " Yanni said giving her the look .

" Riq ? " NeNe gasped holding her hands over her mouth. This was too juicy for her and she wondered if Riq even knew .

" Yep .. that hoe always want go around preaching to somebody acting like she's such an angel but her ass got skeletons in her closet too " Yanni said talking about Cash as if she wasn't her best friend.

" Bitch I can't believe this " NeNe said. Shocked wasn't the word to describe what she was feeling . She couldn't wait to tell Angel about this . Nene was a messy bitch and she couldn't hold water , sooner than later the whole club would know Cash's business .

" Well believe it " Yanni said . Bri another one of the strippers shook her head as she was walking past .  She been knew that Yanni was one fake bitch when she first met her she knew it was something about her that rubber her the wrong way . She couldn't wait to tell Cash that Yanni was running her mouth about her and yelling out her business .

********