XVIII

Chapter Eighteen : Pay what you owe

It was a Saturday night and Sin City was popping like always

It was a Saturday night and Sin City was popping like always . All of the ballers were out blowing their money on strippers and private rooms . Yanni was in the back entertaining a customer while Cash was walking around serving drinks before it was time for her to go on stage .

GMBAM walked in and everyone stopped and gawked over them like they were celebrities. All of the girls were getting hype because they knew GMBAM had bank and if they were lucky they'd be able to snag them a baller .

Even though Sin City was an underground club they only had the baddest of the baddest working there . Even though they were all beautiful girls they all had the same goal ; getting out of the strip club and they were playing the game dirty just like Cash and Yanni , some of them were playing even dirtier . Most of them found their way out by tampering with the men's condom making them impregnate them so they'd take care of them through child support but Cash and Yanni weren't that desperate for money and baby was a life time commitment and Cash wasn't ready for kids yet and Yanni wasn't trying to have any more .

Cash looked over at the gang and her heart beat increased as her eyes landed on Riq who stood front and center like the boss he was . He'd definitely grown up from the nineteen year old she was dating three years ago. Riq was never ugly but he definitely grew into his looks and was looking like a grown man with his full beard .

He felt her looking over at him and he looked over at her . When they made eye contact she panicked and tried to run off causing her to fall into NeNe , another one of the strippers there making the drinks she was carrying fall.

" Damn bitch you okay ? " NeNe asked Cash .

" Y-yeah i'm fine , are you okay ?" Cash asked looking at the glass on the floor .

" Yeah .. i'll go call somebody to clean this up and then change . You sure you're okay ? " Nene asked .

" Yeah i'm fine " Cash lied as she hurried back behind the bar to replace the bottle of Hennessy she'd just wasted .

" You know when I heard that you was stripping I didn't believe it but I guess everything you told me was a lie huh ? " She heard him say from behind her .

" What do you mean ? " Cash asked refusing to look at him . She couldn't make eye contact with him it'll make her weak .

" it's disrespectful not to look somebody in the face when they're talking to you , niggas get killed for that shit " He said .

She slowly looked up at him " what do you mean everything I told you was a lie ? " Cash asked him.

" I just find it funny how you're standing here with all your ass and titties out when you're the same girl I remember telling me that you didn't wanna become another statistic of the bricks. That you didn't wanna be like every other girl who gets a come up by scamming niggas , popping pussy , and shaking her ass for money but clearly that was all apart of your game another lie just to get me to fall for your ass " He said .