XIII

Chapter Thirteen : Blood Is Thicker

What you mean somebody robbed y'all ?

So you telling me one nigga ran up and took from three of y'all ?

I'm bout to come over there man

Cash woke up hearing Riq yelling on the phone . She opened her eyes just as he slammed the top of his phone down hanging up signaling he was mad . " Whats wrong ? " She asked him hoarsely.

" I gotta go handle some business real quick i'll be back " He said as he slipped a hoodie over his head.

" What happened ? " She asked him as she sat up in the bed rubbing her eyes . She looked over at the window next to the bed seeing it was still dark outside. " What time is it ? "

" Around three , I'll be back though " He said . He walked over to her and kissed her cheek before grabbing his keys and leaving out of the door . She grabbed her phone and flipped it up looking for Myas contact , she knew she knew something .

" Hey Cash what's up ? " Mya answered on the second ring . Just like Cash she was woke out of her sleep by Nate yelling on the phone and rushing out of the house.

" Do you know what's going on ? " Cash asked getting straight to the point.

" No I just heard Nate yelling about somebody getting robbed  " Mya said .

" Yeah the same with Riq and i'm not gonna be able to go to sleep until he comes back " Cash said .

" Welcome to the club . Whenever Nate is out handling business i'm up all night waiting for him to come home so I can know he's okay " Mya said .

" I thought I was the only one , I can't go to sleep unless my brother is inside and Riq calls me to let me know he made it home " Cash admitted .

The two girls stayed on the phone talking for about two hours . Cash heard the door open and she seen Riq walking in the door . " Who you on the phone with ? " He asked pulling his hoodie over his head .

" Mya " She said .

" I'll see you tomorrow Cash , Nate just came inside and I know you're about to talk to riq " mya said .

" okay goodnight " Cash said hanging up the phone . She watched as Riq sat on the edge of the bed and kicked off his shoes . " What happened Riq ? " Cash asked .

" One of the RG niggas came and robbed your brother " He said.

" Is he okay , did they hurt him ? " She asked asked she flipped her phone up getting ready to call him but he grabbed it out of her hand and closed it .

" Ain't nothing wrong with that nigga , I need to talk to you though " He said .

" What's up ? " She asked looking up at him .

" I like you a lot cashmere , you my shorty but don't cross me . I don't spare no one , I don't offed my own blood for scheming on me " He said .

" Where is this coming from ? " She asked .

" You heard what I said right ? " He asked as he grabbed her chin making her look him in the eye .