XIX

Chapter Nineteen : Backfire

" So what made you finally agree to go out with me ? " Curtis asked Cashmere as she sat across from him eating dinner

" So what made you finally agree to go out with me ? " Curtis asked Cashmere as she sat across from him eating dinner .

" I just sat back and thought of how good of a man you are " Cash lied with an innocent smile on her face . Curtis was an older man in his late forties who came to Sin City every weekend to book a private room with Cash. He went to Sin City about two years ago for his birthday and Cash was assigned to his section and every since then he's been infatuated with her.

Every time he comes to the club he sells her dreams about getting her out of the club and providing her with this lavish lifestyle so she wouldn't have to work .

She didn't know what Curtis did but she knew whatever he did paid him good as hell . Curtis was one of those older men who wore nothing but suits and dressed shoes but he only wore name brand suits and whenever he came to see her he would give her five grand just for a private dance .

And while Cash may have done a lot of bizarre things for money fucking a man old enough to be her father wasn't one of those and she meant it when she told Riq that she didn't want be saved by a man , when she made it to the top she wanted it to be because she worked hard for it .

" I'm glad you came to your senses " Curtis offered her a smile while taking a sip of his wine .

The plan that Yanni came up with was for the both of them to rob Curtis . She knew that Curtis always came to the club on Sunday's after church to see Cashmere and every time he seen her he asked her when she was gonna let him take her out so the plan was her to agree to go out with him .

Cash's supposed to flirt with him and touch on him to make him think she wanted to have sex with her so that he'd take her back to his house . The whole time she's gonna be sharing her location with Yanni , when she gets to the house she's gonna offer to fix them drinks and slip him a couple of pills to put him under long enough for her and Yanni to take some of his money and jewelry .

Cash was gonna stay the night and send Yanni off with their treasures so he wouldn't suspect anything .

" Can I ask you why you have no wife or kids ? You're not ugly at all " Cash asked him . Curtis actually was really attractive he was a muscular dark skin man with a bald head and full beard . Cash didn't have a type when it came to men but she noticed she had a thing for men with beards .

" I was married but my ex and I divorced I have two kids though a son a daughter " Curtis answered.

" Why did y'all divorce? " Cash asked .