XXVI

Chapter Twenty Six : You want beef ?

A week had passed and Cash still didn't hear from Yanni . She tried calling her phone only to find out that she was blocked and when she called from Coco's phone she found out that she had blocked him too. She didn't know what the hell Yanni's problem was but she was close to laying hands on her because she was acting totally different for no reason .

She dropped the kids off to Coco's for him to watch while dhe went to work . She was confused at how Terell ran to Coco with open arms but when she tried to drop him off with his mama he cried like he was scared for his life . Cash wasn't dumb and she knew that a child doesn't act that way with somebody for no reason , she knew they did something to Terell to make him act that way and she'd better hope that Cash didn't find out because she didn't play any games when it came down to Terell and Ionesty .

As cash walked into the club everyone looked her way and started mumbling . " Anybody wanna fight ? " She snapped . " That's what the fuck I thought " she said when she noticed that no one had the balls to say whatever they were whispering about her not that she expected them to. After she had a fight with Champagne , a girl that used to dance there , and put her in the hospital no one was bold enough to try her.

Cash walked to the dressing room that she shared with Yanni and smacked her teeth when her key wasn't working . " They changed your room , Yanni said she didn't want to share a dressing room with you anymore because she said you be stealing her money so I told them to put you with me " Bri said causing Cash to look behind her .

" She said what , that's why all them bitches staring at me like that ? " Cash asked raising an eyebrow .

" Not be messy or anything but Yanni is not your friend , last weekend at the club she was running her mouth about you , she told NeNe that you got an abortion and a bunch of other shit about you and NeNe told everyone in the club " Bri said .

" She in here ? " Cash asked pointing to the door .

" No she's doing a private session in room four " Bri said . Cash nodded her head and headed to room four . She was about to open the voice but stopped once she heard a familiar voice from outside the door .

" You really wild shorty , you think ima fuck you and I was with your best friend " She heard him say . Yanni was known for fucking with other people boyfriends all the time but she didn't expect her to try to talk to someone she was once with , someone that she knew Cash still had feelings for .

" The same best friend that stole your money , and was pawning shit outta your house , and she was fucking other niggas while y'all were together anyways she even tried to get with Zo " Yanni lied . If Cash wasn't done with Yanni before she was most definitely done with her now .

" Yo you really dirty " Riq said as he was about to open the door to leave out but Cash had already bust in .

" That's how it is Ayanna ? You trying to fuck Riq , and you in this club spreading all kinds of lies about me ? " Cash snapped as she got in Yanni's face .

" It is what it is , you do me dirty , I do you dirty back . " Yanni shrugged .

" Bitch when have I ever did you dirty ? I'm always the bitch that took care of you and made sure you were straight " Cash fussed .