VIII

Chapter Eight : Gutta Bitches

" Bitch you can't stay inside forever " Yanni said to Cash and she and Coco walked into her bedroom where she was sitting on her bed criss cross applesauce watching Tv. A week had passed and she'd been cooped in the house every since that night refusing to go outside .

" Why I cant ? " She asked looking over at them .

" Because you can't just block yourself off from the world . I get it you're scared , i'm scared too you didn't kill him by yourself " Yanni said.

" I'm not scared i'm terrified. Tez is dead and I can guarantee if we were outside that night we would be right along with him " She snapped .

" But we weren't " Yanni countered back.

" You're right we weren't and I don't know about y'all but i'm not gonna be out there the next time because you know like I know that there will be a next time . Riq was right they didn't only come for Tez they came for all of us and i don't blame them if somebody killed my brother i would want everyone involved dead too " She said .

" then why are you hiding out like a bitch ? " Yanni asked .

" Excuse me ? " Cash said.

" You just said if someone killed your brother you would want everyone involved dead but you're sitting in here hiding. Tez wasn't blood but he was our brother , your brother . He took care of you just like dhaz and he always had our back " Yanni said .

" So what you want me to go and kill people to avenge his death ? I'm not a killer " Cash fussed .

" I'm not either but when you fuck with my family I become a different person . Tez wouldn't sit in the house hiding if someone killed you he would get revenge . Think about dhaz what if that was him what would you do ? " She asked .

" That's different Dhaz is my blood " Cash fussed .

" We're all blood , remember ? " Yanni asked . When they were about twelve they all did a blood pact to symbolize them being family .

" I'm just saying if dhaz got killed what would you do ? " Yanni asked and Cash remained silent . She got where Yanni was coming from she wasn't a killer but if someone killed dhaz she would become one , honestly if something like that happened to dhaz she wouldn't be the same cash. Dhaz was the only piece of family she had she would lose her mind if someone took him from her . " Yeah dhaz is your blood but we're all family we all ride for each other " She said and then walked out of the room.

Coco sighed and sat next to her on the bed. " Look you don't have to do anything you don't want to do , if you wanna sit in here and hide do that but I can't say that Yanni doesn't have a point . I didn't even participate in what happened but because y'all are my family I got myself involved. Tez wouldn't hide out he would make the city bleed for fucking with you " She said .

" I know but this isn't us coco , this isn't me . i still have nightmares about reds dead body and y'all want me to go out and kill a whole gang of people I would be dead on the inside " Cash explained . " I don't want it to seem like I don't care about Tez cause I do , like yanni said he was my brother just as much as dhaz and besides you know the boys would never let us get involved , Dhaz and Riq will board the house up with me in it before they let me do that " Cash said .

"Duh that's why we're gonna do our own thing " Coco said .

" Bitch y'all gonna die " Cash said . " For one none of us have a gun or know how to shoot one for the matter . For two we don't have no cars so how we even gonna get to them ? " She asked . She knew that Coco and Yanni wanted revenge for Tez's death but they were dumb as hell if they thought they could pull this off .

" That's why we have Mya , Nate taught her how to shoot and she's gone teach us , she also has a car so she's our transportation " He said.

" and why is Mya helping y'all ? " She asked . They knew Mya from round the way , she lived in the bricks with them and they went to school together but they weren't friends .

She'd only started speaking to Cashmere recently and that's only because they niggas was friends  .

" cause she's tired of being a kept bitch , she wants some action she doesn't want to wait on nate hand and foot all day she want to prove to him that she can be a gutta bitch " Coco explained .

Cash sighed and stared at him for a minute she knew they were never gonna pull this off but she couldn't let her bitches go out head first like that alone. " This is a bad idea but fuck it , I can't leave y'all by y'all selves so what's the plan " She said.