Chapter Three: New Decisions

• Zadedykowane To the girl who loves Elsa

Chapter Three: New Decisions

"Today is the day..." There was no going back now, not that she was having second thoughts, but she never really fancied having to leave her home to make it happen. 

Taking a deep breath Elsa finished setting her hair in her customary braid, using her powers she made a new travelling dress to wear once the ship arrived. 

The ship, ships were a rare thing to Elsa, the castle was far enough away from the trading port to really see the crafts on a regular basis. She was aware that her planet was very low technologically, but they palace still had the communicators and things needed to communicate outside the galaxy. 

She glanced out the window, looking out into the courtyard. What would her parents say? Would they have decided to break Arendale's neutrality and enter the Republic? 

Elsa sighed, there was no way for her to know. So she had to trust herself to make the right decisions.

Her thoughts were broken by the door bursting open, the small rush of air that came with it told her who it was.

"Good Morning Elsa!" The ever cheerful snowman called, dancing into the room.

"Good morning Olaf..." She replied, knowing exactly where this was going.

"Today is the day isn't it Elsa?" He asked energetically, his good mood contagious, causing Elsa to smile. 

"Yes Olaf. Today is the day." She replied, her smile slipping a little as she reviewed the events in her head, 

"Don't be nervous Elsa, you'll do great!" He said to her, coming over and hugging her legs. 

Elsa sighed, even though she knew where this was going, and what her answer would be, she still found it hard to tell him. 

"Elsa... Could I maybe..." He begins hesitantly, tracing his toe across the floor.

"No Olaf, you can't come. This isn't a place for you. You could get hurt." She tells him, her voice gentle but firm. 

Olaf looked extreamly disapointed, his carrot nose even seemed to droop. 

"Why don't you go see if Anna's up yet? I'm sure she could use your help." Elsa suggested, smiling slightly at the idea. 

THe snowman quickly perked up and dashed towards the door. 

"Olaf..." She called just before he could disappear around the doorway.

"Yes?" He asked, turning back to her. 

"Be gentle, she may have had a rough night." She reminded him, giggling slightly at the idea.

The snowman merely nodded his head, and disappeared from doorway. Elsa couldn't help but smile, even on the toughest days Olaf and Anna managed to put a bright light in her day.

Turning towards the door she decided to wait in the great dining hall, it was better than brooding in her room...

Not long after she seated herself she heard Olaf's energetic talking, and what sounded like half alseep answers. 

Olaf appears in the doorway, leading a groggy Anna by the hand.

"Good morning Anna." Elsa said trying to hide the smile in a cup.

Anna looked up at her through half closed eyelids.

"If I find out you sent him, I'm going to let Sven spend an hour in your wardrobe closet." She mutters her good nature coming through her tone, she moved to sit over to sit by her sister.