Chapter Six: New Dangers

Anna saw it right away, Elsa was never one to lets her thoughts wander off, now she just witnessed her nearly smack straight into a wall!

"Come on and spill it!" She called, grinning slightly as Elsa gave a start and returned to the present. 

"What?" She asked, still not totally out of her daydreaming. 

"Someones finally caught your attention, its obvious!" She exclaimed, smiling broadly at the thought. 

"What are you talking about?" Elsa asked, already beginning to get a hesitant look on her face. 

"Oh come on Elsa, I bet even the Jedi can sense it! You're head over heels for somebody!" She continues excitedly.

"Anna, excitement isn't good for the baby...: She began, trying to turn attention away from herself.

"I'm always exited, the little one's used to it by now." She countered, giving a dismissive wave of her hand.

Before either could continue the door slid open to reveal Rex standing his helmet in his hands.

"Oh, Elsa I'm sorry, I see you have company... Umm, uhh, General Skywalker has given me permission to escort you around the ship for the afternoon... If that is to you liking I mean..." He said fumbling over the words, and blushing at the discovery of Anna sitting across from her sister, and inquisitive expression on her face.

"Of course I would enjoy a tour of the ship, I am still not familiar with many aspects of space travel." She replied, her dignified tone betrayed by her own blush.

"Very well, I'll return for you at 0200 milady." He said quickly, turning on his heels and nearly running out the door.   

"So he's the one!" Anna said thoughtfully her smile growing even wider. 

"He's what?" Elsa asked, trying to avoid the conversation again. 

"He is the one you like so much! And from the way he acted I'd say he likes you even more!"  She explained with a giggle. 

"No... He isn't...I'm not.. You think...? He was?.. He does...?" She babbles, unintentionally smiling at the thought, and then blushing deep red when she realized what she had said. 

Anna smiles again, but with a gentle face. She shakes her head slightly.

"Elsa, just relax, let it happen. It's time you found someone of your own." She said softly, her words surprisingly serious.

Elsa does not reply for a moment, walking over to the window she put her hands on the sill with a sigh. 

"I don't know what to think." She whispered softly, just loud enough for Anna to catch.  Anna got up out of the chair, and walked over to her sister. 

"You won't know, you'll feel it." She said quietly, putting her hand on her sister's arm before moving off towards the door. 

"I'm going to ind Ahsoka, she promised to show me a few force tricks... Have fun on your date." She called with a wink as she shut the door behind her. 

Despite herself Elsa couldn't help but smile, Anna always had that effect on her. No mater what the discussion, or who won the argument, (it was always Anna anyway) she could always pull a smile from her older sister. 

She took a breath, Rex would be here in a little while and she was going to be ready. Whatever he had planned she would take it in grace, and dignity. 

Meanwhile, about a light year behind the Resolute  another couple was beginning to get to know one another. 

"So you really tied all three to the posts?" Hans asked, genuinely interested in this conversation.