>Prologue

Y/N studied in the well-known prestigious school for heroes- UA(Yūei).

Y/N was gullible and easy-going.
He made friends on his first day and got quite popular in his class for the unstoppable quirk of his.

Despite the fact that he had so many friends, he hangs out with five specific students-
Aizawa Shota(Eraserhead), Yamada Hizashi(Present Mic), Toshinori Yagi(All Might),
Kayama Nemuri(Midnight), Anakuro Hirooki(Thirteen).

Y/N enjoyed their company alot even though they're all different from each other.
================================
Y/N literally believed anything and everything the five has to tell him, because he was told by his mother that friends are who you can trust.

Y/N told them all sorts of secrets and they did too. Y/N helped them take their responsibilities everytime they got into trouble, but he didnt mind,Y/N could never be happier.

Little did little Y/N know, the five didn't really enjoy his company, they used him to their advantage. One day, Y/N met with two boys from Class 1-B.

"Hello!! Nice to meet you two!!"
Y/N said excitedly.

The misty guy looked at his friend who had light blue hair and bright red eyes.

"Hey Y/N... I'm Kurogiri and he is Shimura Tenko." The misty boy said while the smaller boy smiled and waved.
"Forgive our intrusion, but is it true that you shield your five friends in your class?"

Y/N grew confused "What shield? They are my friends... so I think I should protect them and take up any responsibility for them,right?"

The misty guy was shocked at the simplicity of the mind of the boy in front of them.
"Y/N-san... This is not how it works... They used you to their advantage.."

"Huh?" Y/N didn't want to hear about those things. He only wanted to be a nice person.

He remembered that his mother told him that it's better for only one to suffer than having more people to suffer.

"I mean... Right now... They are on the school roof talking crap about you..." Tenko frowned at what his friend said and nodded his head.

Y/N slowly lowered his head but then looked back up with a warm smile
"I.. I'll be sure not to involve with them... Thanks for the information.."
Y/N turned around and hurried to the washroom.

He quickly closed the door and slided down the wall.

'Is it really true? Am I really such a burden?'

'Am I annoying and a tool only? I was never their friend..'

Y/N kept telling himself that it's just a statement, not something important.

Y/N walked alone back to the empty and quiet apartment he called home.
================================
"Hey Y/N!! Wanna mess up the teachers' files again? Last time was fun!!"Hizashi shouted in Y/N's face as the four other students followed him.

"Oh, Hizashi-kun... I dont think I'm going to do this anymore.." Y/N said while maintaining an everlasting smile.

"AW!! Why not?? Are you scared?" Nemuri teased.

"No. I dont want to get into trouble again."
Y/N looked at his textbook as the five students grew suspicious with the sudden change of his usual enthusiastic behavior

"But isn't it okay if only one person is in trouble?" Yagi brought up since he knew Y/N's mother told him that.

Y/N suddenly froze and looked at him
"Why dont we settle this down during lunch? Class is about to start.."

"Party Killer..." Shota said

"Pain in the ass..." Hirooki said.

The five students glared at the sitting male as Gran Torino, their homeroom teacher, walked into the classroom and started the lessons.
================================
Finally, it was lunch.
Y/N followed the five students to the roof.

"What is this change of attitude about??" Hizashi said.

"Is it true that... you all only see me as a tool?"
Y/N looked at the students as they put up an annoyed expression.

"OH! So you know now! You were so gullible... But what're you gonna do? We know all your secrets and you have no way of disobeying us."
Yagi smirked smugly as he pushed Y/N against a fence.

Y/N trembled and pushed him away quite strongly.
Y/N rolled up his sleeves and revealed his deep and fresh scars wrapped in bandage caused by the five students' 'Fun'.

"Tell me how you're sleeping easy, how you're only thinking of yourself...Show me how you justify telling all your lies like second nature!!Mark my words:One day... You will pay... You will all pay!! Karma's gonna come collect your debts!"
Y/N shouted with an angry aura surrounding him and his usual smile turned into an furious expression.

Y/N stormed away from the startled gang and down the stairs from the rooftop.
================================
"Hizashi-kun, I think we went too far..."
Nemuri and Hirooki both said in unison.

Hizashi, Shota and Yagi was too shocked to react to what just happened.
And yes, they thought of the same thing too.
================================
After lunch, Gran Torino asked where Y/N was as he was gone after lunh.

"Sensei, I saw Y/N follow Yamada, Toshinori, Aizawa, Kayama and Anakuro up to the school roof!!" Shouted Kizami Riri, the small girl of the class.

"Toshinori-kun, You're the oldest of you five, do you know where Y/N-kun went?"

"I... I have no idea, sensei.." Yagi had a guilty expression aling with the remaining four.

"Go check Y/N's locker, Aizawa-kun."
Shota obeyed and went to his locker that had insulting words carved all over it.

"Nothing in there, sensei, all his belongings are gone.." Shota replied in his usual tired voice.
The four others could heard guilt in his voice.

"Well, I'll go check for him later. For now, lets start the lesson." Gran Torino said while rubbing his temple because of headaches.
================================
Y/N took all of his belongings and ran out of the school back home.

He laid down on his bed and sobbed.
He didn't want to believe what he heard from his 'friends'. But it was true... What happened to him was true.

He slammed his fist on the wall as he swore to himself

"Im never trusting anyone... ever again..."
Y/N spoke to himself through hard pants and tears.
================================
Its been six years since Y/N left the school during the first year.

He joined the League of Villains and is very close to Kurogiri and Tenko, who renamed himself Tomura.

Y/N was the first ever villain to join with All For One, and thats the reason he's so close to their boss.

"Y/N... Are you doing alright after that day? I know I ask of this a lot, but you're always looking so sad.." Tomura frowned and looked at Y/N's indifferent expression.

"Tomura, I'm doing fine.. It's just... It burns so deeply in my memory.." Y/N told him as he flashed him his signature smile.
Y/N rolled up his sleeves to see his scars that had healed itself with the quirk that All for One gifted him.

"I'm going to beat the shit outta them..." Y/N laughed at himself for his immaturity.

All For One told Y/N to gather information on the school that he had studied in before.
In order for the big plan soon.
================================
POOR Y/N-KUN.... I know The characters are so out of character... but I'm making it like this so that reader gets to have a mental breakdown...

Dun worry, after Y/N left, The five assholes behaved nicely and more friendlier than they've ever been...