>Chapter 25

On the break of dawn, Shota woke himself up and walked to the park F/N mentioned.
Hizashi and Yagi only followed in secret as they don't want Shota to be upset to find out that they'd been stalking him and F/N.

Shota doesn't want to miss a single chance of letting his favorite F/N go.
He wants to see F/N the kind boy he was again.

It was really chilly in the morning, Shota tightened his scarf to warm himself further. He could make out a vague yet familiar outline of the one whom invited him.

"F-F/N?"
Shota called out with his hopes high.
The figure slowly turned around and Shota was so relieved.

It was the same pair of eyes he once loved, he once drowned in.
He never thought a simple teenage dream would affect him so much. He only thpught it was a simple phase but it wasn't.

"Hey, Shota. You weren't late at all..."
F/N walked closer, those pair of calm and deep eyes staring into Shota's black ones.

"I-What did you want to meet here for?"
Shota asked calmly, expressionless but a tint of pink dusted his cheeks.

"Nothin, just wanna enjoy a day with my enemy..."
F/N smiled a little and held Shita's hand, dragging him off to the empty and chilly pathway.

Hizashi was curious. What are they up to? F/N doesn't seem to have any malicious intent at all. But he couldn't be so sure yet...

F/N stopped in front of an old broken down shop just around the corner into the not so populated areas.

"Shota, rememebr this place? We used to play here all the time.
But I burnt it all down."
F/N's voice was just as emotionless as his face.

Shota's eyes widened at the last sentence.
"Y-You burnt it all down..? Why?"

F/N turned around, a sad smile etched on his face.
"It reminded me of our memories... but I disliked it."

Before Shota could make any responses, F/N dragged him off deeper into the scarcely populated towns down the same street.

Hizashi and Yagi's eyes widened as the two followed the hero and villain deeper into the familiar streets that were wrecked and burnt.

'What the hell happened here..?!'
Yagi and Hizashi both thought in unison.

Stopping suddenly, the impact pushed Shota back a little, he looked up and see the burnt logo of a certain elementary school.

"You remember this place, right?"
F/N said again.

But this time, Shota did not answer. It's not like he doesn't remember. Infact he remembers all the things that happened there. Every small detail was carved into his mind so clearly.

But seeing this memorable place like this just made him speechless.

"Shota..?"
F/N turned towards the speechless man's expression.

"L-Let's keep moving..."
Shota blurted out but F/N heard it and kept moving with a sigh.

And finally, F/N stopped in front of a row of houses. All wrecked and dried blood stains were everywhere.