>Chapter 28

(Ignore the song if you want it doesnt do anything)
As far as Shota knows,
being called for a meeting at that time of the day usually meant something bad.
Really bad.

Shota arrived the meeting room but the others already arrived, earlier than he did.
A lot of pro heroes were there. Worried expressions scattered upon them.

"Sorry I am late."
Shota apologized as he sat down next to Hizashi who looked at him weirdly.
Just like everybody else.

Shota is a little confused until Hizashi FINALLY whispered.
"Shota... there's blood on your clothes-"
But before he could finish,
Nedzu spoke.

"Aizawa-kun, are you aware of the blood on your clothes? What were you doing before you came here."

Shota looked around and thought quick and came up with an excuse:
"Oh i didnt notice... sorry I was helping Recovery girl on one of her pateints when he coughed up blood and I had to hurry here..."

The pro heroes sighed in relief but a few of them had skeptical looks on them.
Nedzu seems to be concerned as well but let it go for now.

"Okay then. We were just talkin about the huge mess Crow made just hours ago."
Nedzu exhaled.
"Do you know anything about this?"

"Oh. I dont seem to know much about what was happening with the others as I was helping Recovery girl."
Shota said.

And so, the meeting continued.
It was late after it ended.
Shota checked the time, it was past midnight already. Walking slowly, Shota arrived the ruined apartment once again but this time,
F/N wasnt there. Only a bloody trail ending at the door.

Shota's brows furrowed a little, not knowing when the next time they meet will be.
Shota turned and was about to get on with his life just to see the same black cat from earlier standing in front of him.

Shota kneeled down in front of the black cat to observe it clearer.
The cat named Tsukki, meowed and signaled for him to follow it to somewhere.

Shota followed it.
All the way into the small grove of trees right next to the apartment, Shota found a small treehouse, which appeared to be made professionally yet simple.

The cat climbed up into it, followed by Shota.
As they enter,
Shota's eyes glimpsed around at different pictures of F/N from the past all the way till now, the present.

Shota picked up this one picture on the small wooden table. It was a picture of three young children, side by side, smiling like there was no tomorrow.

 It was a picture of three young children, side by side, smiling like there was no tomorrow