>Chapter 27

Shota has to hurry now.
He doesn't have much time left or he might lose the man he loved to his own kind.

Shota called Recovery girl as he knew she could be trusted.

Footsteps hurried over to the ruined home as Recovery girl gasped.

Blood was everywhere, on the floor,
on F/N, on the hands of the pro who called her over and on the walls.

Recovery girl practically knelt down with a loud thud almost hurting her knees but she couldnt hesitate anymore.

F/N's lips were turning whiter by the second as he coughed up blood and had weak pants.

Shota clutched at F/N's hands
"Please, F/N! Please dont leave me alone..!
I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...!"
F/N could vaguely make the shapes of two people hovering above him as he laid down.

F/N's eyelids felt heavier and heavier as if they're gonna drop close, and they did.

The voices of the male trying to wake him drowned as F/N opened his eyes. His wounds no longer hurt. And two familiar people sat before him, backs turned to him.

One tall and cold.
One short and sweet.
They were holding hands. Talking and laughing like there was no tomorrow.

F/N tried listening to what they were on about but all he could hear is the zephyr passing through him.

Suddenly, before he could get any closer to the two, the taller one stood up, glaring at the shorter as dark huge back wings sprung from his back.

The shorter one's eyes widened as he felt the feathers pierce through his heart.
F/N stood in disbelief.
'Who are they?!'

In an instance, he got his answer.
The taller one shivered as he slowly turned his head towards F/N, tearful but smiling.

While the shorter boy, still being pierced through and held up, his head dropped emotionless, facing F/N.
It was himself...

======================
Shota, whose tears streamed down his pale face, began trembling from the sobs.
He couldn't believe it.
This time would be the last time he will ever see F/N.

And just as he grew hopeless, he felt F/N's fingers move a bit.

Shota quickly jolt up and see F/N, breathing ever so slightly.
Recovery girl looked at Shota and F/N like a miracle just happened.

"F-F/N!! You're finally awake!!"
Shota wiped away the tears and cracked a rare smile.

F/N couldn't process what had happened and carefully glanced around the area.

He had not been moved.
He laid in his own blood for 48 hours as Recovery girl did emergency healing.

Recovery girl practically sighed in relief, knowing that nothing unfortunate happened.

"-at happe-ed..?"
F/N asked confusedly as the two had tears coming out of their eyes.

"F/N-kun! You almost died! You had one foot in heaven!!"
Recovery girl almost screamed, only for F/N to chuckle.