>Chapter 10

It was a boring day, even though there are guests over, F/N couldn't help but feel a little lonely.

Usually, on quiet days like this, Tomura would suggest going on an attack

And there it is, The news channel had a sudden report
"Citizens, please stay undercover. There are reported villains roaming the park on the North coast beach.

Police and pro heroes are going to the reported areas. please stay indoors."

Yagi, Hizashi and Shota looked at each other and then at F/N, whose expression isn't changing at all.

"F/N, are you part of this?"

"If I am, I wouldn't be here now."
F/N's never changing expression displaying some irritation.

Even though the taller male gave a reasonable explanation, the trio still had some disbelief.

"What? You still believe I'm a villain, isn't it?"
F/N furrowed his brows and sighed
Although F/N isn't a well known pro hero, he is a well-known villain after all.

F/N furrowed his brows a little and thought
'Tomura-chan... Your distractions are great, but isn't this a little early?'

F/N continued to watch the news reports of deaths and destruction in the North coast beach.

The three teachers went home during the evening, leaving F/N in his own apartment.

F/N then chuckled deeply at Tomura's work.
"I never even thought you'd do this... and without Forwon's consent.."
(that's AllForOne's nickname by reader)

F/N went up to the fridge of leftovers and took out a box, started eating.
Stated in the news channel, the destruction is now stopped, the villains were nowhere to be seen.

F/N immediately texted Tomura

"Aww, thanks for the distraction you made!!"

"How'd you know it's me?"

"They captured a blob of purple mist."

"Oh.. I should've walked faster.."
Tomura's slightly guilty voice made F/N blushed

'So cute!!'
F/N smiled at his phone and turned it off.
==============================
F/N's hands are now itching for a killing or two.

"UGH!! Stupid!! Stupid!!"
F/N's hands travelled to the knife shelf and took out a cooking knife.

He then stabbed his own left thigh, feeling the pain.
He then continued the session of stabbing his own leg until it's bloody and red everywhere.

F/N's tears were streaming down.
He did not feel sadness,
it's just irritation.

F/N then touched his stabbed thigh, which is filled with stab wounds and blood.

"I'm gonna faint of blood loss... I need to bandage them... and drink some cranberry juice.."
F/N grabbed the nearest support and made his way to the first aid box, taking out a roll of bandages.