>Chapter 16

As much as the four remaining teachers of the past doesn't want to,
they're now constantly in fear that someone might suddenly take one of them away.

It was rather gloomy.
Hizashi rarely becomes excited anymore.
Yagi is a little less motivated now.
Hirooki is hardly ever out in the opening.
Shota is just... tired.
The hero community lost a valuable friend.

Izuku noticed the sudden change in atmosphere and thought
'From what I accidentally heard, Crow-san is actually an old friend of the senseis...
So maybe this has something to do with him?'

The groggy voice of his teacher grumbled as he snap Izuku back to reality.
"Oi, Midoriya. Stop daydreaming."
"Y-Y-Y-Yes!!"
Izuku frantically replied as his stuttering is there once again.

Meanwhile, F/N is simply relaxing underneath the good ol' tree in the park.
He hadn't been there for quite some time and it really itches him to go.

After the death of the hero Midnight,
his inner voice had been quiet for some time.

The only thing he is hearing currently is the sound of wave overlapping another wave, the naturally soothing sound of the ocean.

Nobody would say no to that.

The sudden snort of laughter startled the relaxed man as he turned his head to see a bunch of students laughing at a small boy.

Looking at the boy, he was just as gullible as he was.
He couldn't bear to see it anymore.

Looming over to the group of 'friends',
The man's eyes were a dangerous glare.

"If you're just going to use your friend as an entertainment, leave before I do aomething about it."
the Villain snarled at it's target, fangs showing.

The group of 'friends' scurried away as quickly as possible, leaving the frail boy behind.

"Kid are you alrigt?"

"I'm fine! T-They're just bored, y'know?"
the boy replied, head down.

"No."
The villain replied as he showed the boy his arms, scars plastered their surfaces as the boy shows his, bandages were wrapping around them.

"See? We're identical.. Look. I don't want you to become a bad person like me.
So please, leave those friends and find someone better.

Don't be so gullible. Trust is never dependable.
You can only depend on yourselves.
Take care, kid."
The villain smiled as the kid finally recognized him as he murderous and overpowered villain.

But the boy felt safe. He felt warmth.
He felt... Love.

"C-Crow-san!!"
The bot called after the tall male as he slowly turned around.

The boy gave the male a small cat trinket.
"C-C-Crow-san... Please keep this... and please remember me!! I will become someone you won't forget!! I promise!!"

F/N really saw himself in that kid.
Such ambition.
Such hope.
He wish not to shatter it.
He promised the kid and left with the trinket.

It was already nighttime. 7:30 pm
Upon arriving his broken in apartment to get his collection of trinkets he accidentally left behind, he noticed something strange about his apartment.