>Chapter 7

Im changing the writing style, sry!!
==============================
On the dawn of morning,
the five heroes finished their healing, and can resume teaching.

On the other hand, Small havoc and chaos rang through remote small towns and villages.

As flames came from the village and screams of agony were like music to the attackers' ears.

"Lets see how heroes can save them now."
The husky and deep voice rumbled as the winged villain who held the voice cracked another neck.

Soon the laughter died off, and there were numerous dismembered body parts on sticks, at the mouth of the village entrance.

"This is the midnight news, we've recently reeived a report on a village fire in a remote land near the 'Peace junior cliff'.

Our reporters and a few police officers went to investigate and it turns out that it was no ordinary village fire.

There seems to be an attack, a villain attack at the village, as they encountered numerous dismembered body parts like arms and heads on sticks.

We are warning you for the police department: If you or anyone you know live in remote areas of Japan, please twll them to flee to main cities and towns as soon as possible."
The news reporter on the television continued t talk about the cruelty behind he ones who did the act.

"Well, if they knew the real reason, they dont have to theorize like those conspiracy theories..."
F/N complained for the inconvenience.

"Well, we cant just tell them that we wanted to have fun."
Kurogiri explained.

"Damn you right."
F/N closed his eyes, agreeing to the mist.

"F/N... can we go now? I'm starving!!"
Chiya whined, tugging at F/N's sleeves wanting to go to Mc D's.

"Okay okay... too much Mc D's isn't healthy for a small boy tho.."

"IT'S FINE!!!"
Chiya shouted as the duo walked to Mc D's in the main street, wearing some nice and clean civilian clothes.

Suddenly, a familiar scream and Chiya's hand gone loose from his.

"CHIY- Huh??"
F/N turned around to see Eraserhead's capture tape around Chiya, who seems to be struggling.

"Oh... SO NOW YOU'RE PICKING A FIGHT ON SOMEONE WHO'S DEFEATED YOU!!"

"We know this kid has some sort of bone healing system in his body, but you won't dare attack us now... it's not worth it."

F/N clicked his tongue, not wanting to risk his 'brother's life as they might've discovered the way to erase Chiya from existence.

"What do you want, Pro heroes..."

"Trade places with your young 'brother'. And we will let him go, unharmed."

"How could I trust you."
F/N felt for the first time that he'd gotten in a tight situation.

"Oh you could."

"Oh after how you pushed me around huh"

"That's in the past."