>Chapter 3

Y/N woke up on his own bed, pain in his arms and legs as he sat on the edge of his bed, still in a sleepy mood.

Y/N yawned and kicked his legs.
When he went down the stairs, Tomura and Kurogiri already prepared breakfast.

"Y/N-kun, I already prepared breakfast!! thanks for healing my wounds yesterday."
Tomura pushed the plate of food to Y/N.

"Ehh, its no problem, at least our mission partially succeeded, right?" Y/N gave a gentle smile and patted Tomura's head.

"Tomura-chan, I'll be going for a tiny walk!"
"But it's morning..."
"It's honna be fine!" Y/N assured his smaller friend as he placed the hood of his jacket over his head(no longer in battle costume~)
and walked out the door.

The day was a hot summer day, luckily the sun isn't at all too bright.
Y/N walked down the main street and spotted a single man, with long golden hair and a small mustache(??).

Y/N thought 'WHATT, Him again?? What more could happen after a tired day? Meeting an enemy??'

At the time, Hizashi was thinking about Crow's wings that were black as night... it's so familiar and strong, it almost had the same presence as Y/N's past encounter while they were still studying.

Y/N went over to Hizashi and pat his shoulder, startling him a bit and tearing him away from his thoughts back into reality.

"Hmm Yamada-kun... Are you still startled from the attack yesterday?" Y/N placed his arms around Hizashi, earning a blush from him.

"Hmm I guess its a yes then, well, I have something to tell you all!! When Aizawa healed, meet me at the same ol' willow tree where scars remained!!" Y/N said and walked off.

Hizashi stood there for a whole minute before running back to the school as fast as possible.

"GUYS!!! Y/N TOLD ME SOMETHING!!"
Hizashi shouted as the four other people in the room faced the direction where the noise came from.

Toshinori and Nemuri stood up and asked about what Y/N told him.

Hizashi sat down and put his hands on his face covering it and calming himself down as he spoke.

"Y/N, he... he told us to meet him.. under the willow tree we used to hang out at the back of our school. When Aizawa healed..."

Toshinori looked back at Aizawa who looked the other way all the way in the process.
"Then, Aizawa-kun, you better heal quickly.."
Nemuri said, patting Toshinori's shoulder to make him sit back down.

There was silence in the room... until suddenly
Hirooki shook and looked up
"Wait... how did he know there was an attack in the USJ?"
"Probably the authorities."
"But he knew about Shota's injuries?? We haven't told that in public!!" Hirooki protested.

"Then why do you think Y/N knows... oh..."
Hizashi backed down and thought for a while.

"Y-you dont think he..." Toshinori clvered his mouth in disbelief.

"Well... lets just leave this here until Shota healed,okay?" Hizashi smiled widely and told his friends slash comrades.
===============================
Meanwhile, Y/N skipped his way back, his long black scarf dangling behind him.

Y/N walked past a small black cat
"Oh!! Hello, cutie!! Are you lost?"
Y/N looked for his nametag that says "Tsuki".

Y/N looked at it's deep red eyes and smiled
"You're gonna make up for the emptiness in my heart!!" As he held the kitty close and dashed back to the bar.

"TOMURA!! KUROGIRI!!"
Y/N shouted enthusiastically, startling the two males, making them groan in irritation.

"Look what I found on the streets?? It's a cute kitty called Tsuki!!" Y/N held the black kitty up simba style.

"Y/N.... Crows and cats dont get along.."
Kurogiri stated as Tomura nodded in agreement.

Y/N pouted and held it close, earning a mew.
"See? it likes me.." Y/N smiled and walked to his room.
"Tsuki, this is our room!!" Y/N showed it around like a little kid.

Tsuki always meowed happily whenever Y/N communicated with it.
Y/N took very good care of it and played with it.

Y/N would often bring Tsuki around the town to introduce it to his favorite places, like a back alley where snails always gather around and the same ol' park that Y/N likes to hide in.
===============================
Some days have past since that fateful day when Hizashi and Y/N encountered.

Y/N stalked the classes from outside the main school building, near an abandoned one.
Y/N always smirked when the teachers grew more anxious until the day Aizawa would have his bandages off, but the Sports Festival is coming up.

===============================
The day of the Sports Festival finally came,
Y/N snuck inside the stadium with a camera to get better view.

When Present Mic spoke, even with his loud and energetic voice, he spoke quite faster than he usually does, making Y/N laugh like a crazed psychopath.

A long while later, Y/N grew bored, so he again, successfully snuck into the staff only area, despite his tall appearance.
===============================

Y/N whistled and walked the halls when suddenly, Endeavor is face to face with him.

"Excuse me, why are you here in the staff only area? I dont remember you being one of the staffs. Please go back to the stadium seats."

"Enji Todoroki-kun!! Its me, Y/N!!"
Y/N gave the man his own height a pat on the shoulder and a big brother smile like he usually does in the past.

Enji's usual angered expression went soft and smiled happily
"Y/N!! You're back!! You have no idea how boring those days without you were!!"
Enji patted Y/N's back hardly, but Y/N no longer flinch to those hits, which shocked Enji quite a bit.

"Right, Y/N, where have you been the past years?" Enji asked with a face of seriousness.

"Well, I've been training secretly." Y/N laughed and tore away from Enji.

"Where?"
"That is not your business." Y/N smiled darkly before pushing him from his way and walking up the stairs, leaving a slightly angered Endeavor.

Y/N sighed in relief
'Phew, glad he doesn't recognize me as a villain hahah..' Y/N thought as he kept walkingdown the long hallways.

===============================
Suddenly, a kid bumped into Y/N which made him turn around.
As he looked back, a boy with green hair.

"Ahh!! Im sorry!! I really have to hurry-"

"It's okay,kid. What's your name?"
Y/N played nice with a closed eye smile as he knelt down to face him closer.

"I am uh...M-Midoriya Izuku!!" The small and neevous boy blurted out which earned a deep chuckle from Y/N.

"Kid, you're cute. Lets meet again in the future, shall we? I'm L/N Y/N. Call me whatever you want to ^-^" Y/N said before letting Izuku go.

Izuku ran his way back to the student watching area and sat down.
'H-he looked quite familiar to me... Have I seen him somewhere before?' Izuku thought.

Y/N's (H/C) hair dangled down his face, covering his eyes as he smiled with his teeth out. 'This is getting more interesting.' Y/N smiled sinisterly.
===============================
A/N:
... Lets wait for the day when Aizawa FINALLY GET HIS BANDAGES OFF...

AND THEN THERE'LL BE REAL FUN AND SADNESS :,D

Thanks for reading this!! For all those votes and nice comments... It really means a lot to me, even though it's just a simple word. //w\\ Thanks again!!