Chapter Three

"How old is he?" Harry asked, petting Jack. "He's almost two." I smiled, watching my yellow Labrador wag his tail happily. "Well He is just the cutest." He smiled and walked me out to the front. "I'll see you on Wednesday." I smiled at Harry. "See you then Lou!" He smiled and waved goodbye. Jack and I left the office and went to the elevators. "Harry was cute wasn't he?" I asked Jack. He just sat beside me and looked up. I chuckled and rubbed his head.

"There was a new physical therapist." I said to Zayn as he helped me into the front seat. "Really? Were they cute?" He smiled and went to the drivers seat. "Yeah he was." Zayn smiled and started to drive. "He has the cutest dimples and the prettiest green eyes. He was so handsome." I sighed happily. "Sounds like you have a crush." Zayn smiled. I smiled too. I've gone on a couple of dates but never had a committed relationship.

I did some wheelchair training exercises with Jack. I do this weekly so he can stay precise with what he's learned. My mom got me a service dog in training when I was a junior of high school. Jack helps me with balance as well as getting me things and pressing buttons that I can't reach. Jack is another tool that I use to help with my independence. When we finished, I gave him pets and kisses before giving him a bone to chew on.

I grabbed the supplies I needed before taking off my pants. Because of my paralysis below my waist, I have different ways of using the bathroom. I poured water into a bag before squeezing water into my rectum. When I finished, I made sure I was clean and dried off. I pulled up my underwear and pants before getting back into my wheelchair. Zayn was laying on my bed, playing on his phone. "Ready for bed?" He asked me and I nodded. He helped me into bed and moved my wheelchair so it was away from my bed. "Night Lou." Zayn waved. "Night." I smiled as he left.