Chapter Eleven

I wiped myself down with a bath wipe; my mind was still whirling from the kiss Harry and I shared. It was soft and gentle like he didn't want to hurt me. After brushing my teeth, I went into my room and changed my clothes. Even though I'm confined to my wheelchair, I've become very independent.

As I managed to get downstairs, I climbed into my other wheelchair and went into the kitchen. I fixed myself a bowl of cereal and went to the dining room to eat as Zayn worked out in the living room. As I scrolled through my phone, I noticed I had a text from Harry. My heartbeat quickened as I tapped it

from: Harry😊
Had fun last night. Can't wait to see you at your appointment x

I giggled softly and locked my phone. "What are you laughing about?" Zayn asked. "Nothing." I smiled and continued eating my cereal.

"Hey Liam." I smiled up at him. "Hey." He smiled and helped me onto the table. Harry walked in and we met eyes. "Hey Louis." He smiled, showing his dimples. "Hey." I blushed as Liam looked between the both of us. "Something I need to know about?" He asked and we both said no.

Jack laid his head on my stomach and I smiled, petting him, while Liam began to stretch my legs. "We're going to do some leg strength exercises as well." He said to me. I nodded and watched as he lifted my left leg up first. My left leg immediately fell down. I watched Harry write down something on my chart as Liam did the same with my right leg and it instantly fell.

Harry rolled me into the weight lifting room and there were some patients working with their therapists. He helped me out of my chair and into the seat of a leg curler machine. He put a seatbelt around my waist and set it to the lowest weight.

"Have you ever done this before?" He asked me softly; his light green eyes staring into my blue ones. "N-No." I answered nervously. "OK, I'll help." He licked his lips as we started.