Chapter Thirty Five

"Are you ready for Christmas bud?" I asked Jack as we laid on my bed. He looked up at me and happily wagged his tail. Today, I'm going to spend Christmas with Zayn and my friends, tonight I'm going to Harry's house to spend it with his family. Jack scooted closer to me and he licked my chin. I chuckled and kissed the top of his head.

I sat downstairs with Zayn; Christmas music was playing on the tv and we set the dining table with different hors d'oeuvres and a punch that I made. Jack laid on his bed with a bone that I gave him. He was wearing his tiny Santa hat and a special red scarf.

"When's everyone coming?" I asked him as he walked out of the kitchen. He looked down at his phone. "They should be coming soon." He said before there was a knock on the door. I went to the door and opened it. Standing there was Gigi, Niall, and Eleanor.

"Hey guys." I smiled and hugged them each. "Hey Lou, Merry early Christmas." Gigi smiled and walked over to her boyfriend before kissing him gently. After letting them in, we all talked to each other and ate hors d'oeuvres.

We played a few games and exchanged gifts before Niall and Eleanor left together. There a knock on the door; I went to answer it and I smiled to see Harry all bundled up. "Hey, ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. "Let me just get a few things." I put on Jack's leash and grabbed the present I bought Harry before going to the door.

"Bye Lou, have a merry Christmas." Gigi waved before we left. I looked out the window at all of the lights illuminating the perfect cover of snow. "Hannah has been asking about you all day." He chuckled and I smiled, reaching to grab his hand. He grabbed it back and intertwined our fingers.